How is your "Holidays in Santa City" progress going on?

Leo_Apollo11

3 points away from finishing Stage 19, a big chunk of 20 will be done tomorrow. On to the post progression stages by Sunday! 🤩

• Like 2

I am 4 points away from finishing Stage 20 and getting the Mega Santa crates and Stord '43.

After that, bonus "festive certificates" progress for 17 days.

• Like 3

Finished yesterday and paid to get Stord 43 just because it keeps it from dropping from SC's and Santa crates down the road (didn't really want it).

• Like 1

Finished it a few days ago.  On extra level 23 for second set of Certs.

Trying to get everything I can before I leave for NYC until the 2nd week of Jan since I hate to play on my Laptop.

• Like 1

3 points away on Saturday.  Stord '43 on Sunday morning.

Congrats on those who managed to keep up the crazy pace for fastest completion!

Finished stage 20. Was hoping the 3 Mega's would produce 1 West Virginia '44 like everyone else. Instead I got a total of 50 "Festive Camos" (selling price of 900k...) and a box of credits worth 2.25 mil. Color me unimpressed.

Edited by xamdam

Got my three mega crates. Alas, there was no ship within for me from them. Merely 100,000 commander XP. A stack of 2.25m credits. And twenty blue credit boosters.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Kynami said:

Got my three mega crates. Alas, there was no ship within for me from them. Merely 100,000 commander XP. A stack of 2.25m credits. And twenty blue credit boosters.

Yeah, it's the stuff you earn in game normally (commander XP and credits) that is super meh. The camos... a bit insulting since they are essentially worthless. 50 camos, sell for 900K... Whoopie!

I'd rather have the blue boosters if they're feeling cheap.

• Like 1

Few hours ago got Stord and now continue further... in 1 of 3 mega crates was also Florida. 

Edited by WildWind84
  • Like 1

On to the extras and will grind them to the bitter end. Mega containers were mostly lackluster but I did get 7 red fxp which is actually pretty good.

• Like 1

Hi all,

Finished #20 today... will be around 15 point into Extra at the end of the day... so every 2 days = Extra (hopefully)...

shot-23_12.24_13_47.23-0984.thumb.jpg.4324763cea10c09776d73472a241a9d3.jpg

shot-23_12.24_15_19.50-0333.thumb.jpg.b372afa97c5dc9d4298769a036080d43.jpg

Leo "Apollo11"

Done this morning, and deliriously happy. One of the Mega crates from the certs in the paid track was very good to me. 

Now we see how many certs I can pick up from the after-party just from whatever it takes to do the Dockyard missions and my current grinds. Might be one or two megas more in that. 

• Like 1

Finished step 20 yesterday, spent doubloons after reaching it to get the Stord '43 and the other premium shenanigans and now on my way to try for the maximum of certificates before the event ends...

shot-23_12.25_23_51.44-0122.thumb.jpg.298c5857add14939c3f58eabb7316a4a.jpg

Regards, Nightowl

• Like 1

Woke up early (not deliberately) and finished off stage 20 this morning, along with this week's dockyard missions. Then in a position to enjoy Christmas with family.

• Like 1

Finished it today, along with just wrapping up the dockyard stage in time. Hoping to get at least one extra mega crate until the end of the event. 

4 hours ago, armory said:

without spending extra gold ofc ???

Are you referring to the fact that you can't get the Stord '43 without spending extra gold, or wondering what ofc means? (ofc = "Of course")

I'm assuming what @Yedwy means is that he got enough gold from containers he'd already opened to pay for it. 

• Haha 1

In exchange for 3,500 doubloons, I "unlocked" the premium level of the Holidays in Santa City equivalent of the 'Battle Pass' for this season.
In the process I welcomed British Commander Bruce Fraser (10 skill points) and German Commander Erich Bey (10 skill points) along with various other rewards & goodies.
I'm currently on stage 19 of the 20 stages.  Once I reach stage 20 I'll be able to welcome the premium ship, the Stord as part of the rewards.