Daily rewards.... changed?

Andrewbassg

ZkvYLjg.png

Don't get me wrong, I'm grateful for the free stuff and fish , but........ain't that supposed to be 2? 

• Like 2

All the rewards for the log in bonus are changed for this patch. Including the date it started. Every other month it starts on the first of the month - but not this one. Also there are 3 of the Mediocre containers this month, not just the usual 2 on the 24th. So we get more than normal.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, UnderTheRadarAgain said:

All the rewards for the log in bonus are changed for this patch. Including the date it started. Every other month it starts on the first of the month - but not this one. Also there are 3 of the Mediocre containers this month, not just the usual 2 on the 24th. So we get more than normal.

Yes, yes and I know. But the reason for giving 2 Sc;s was that they have now less value. Well hopefully they don't alter.... the deal....again....

2 hours ago, Andrewbassg said:

Yes, yes and I know. But the reason for giving 2 Sc;s was that they have now less value. Well hopefully they don't alter.... the deal....again....

There are 3 super containers being awarded this month for Daily Awards.  They are just spread out through the month rather than 2 being awarded at the end.

3 is better than 2, yes?

• Like 3

It was inevitable that WoWs would start awarding SCjr crates on their own.  Otherwise there was no point in changing them.  The 2x awards are just to keep from nerfing legacy awards.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, desmo_2 said:

There are 3 super containers being awarded this month for Daily Awards.  They are just spread out through the month rather than 2 being awarded at the end.

3 is better than 2, yes?

But there is only 2 on this one...NOT three. The last drop is still only 1.

15 minutes ago, Daniel_Allan_Clark said:

Hmmm.....your comment have peaked my interest enough to check my other account. Are you saying that you have only 2 SC's in the daily rewards? 

20 minutes ago, Daniel_Allan_Clark said:

There is a NotSoSupercontainer at positions 8, 16 and 24. Thats three. At least on my advent calendar.

• Like 1

50 minutes ago, Andrewbassg said:

Hmmm.....your comment have peaked my interest enough to check my other account. Are you saying that you have only 2 SC's in the daily rewards? 

I recall only 2...

I'll have to go back and check later today...since I'm out Christmas shopping.

6 minutes ago, Daniel_Allan_Clark said:

I recall only 2...

I'll have to go back and check later today...since I'm out Christmas shopping.

46721D76-957C-425A-9701-8D106F1B2173.gif