They tell me I'm a 'collaborator'.

Aethervox

Well, sure, I can collaborate here in Devstrike!. However, NEVER call me a collaborator. 

Edited by HogHammer
Descriptive language edit, personal attack
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 4

Hope he feels better now that he got that off his chest.

Edited by Colonel Potter
  • Like 3

1 minute ago, Colonel Potter said:

Feel better now that you got that off your chest?

Of course 😁

• Like 2

Dude, take a deep breath and chill. We get it, you don’t like WG. Posting this much hate must have your blood pressure thru the roof. It’s a game. The kind of stress you seem to be under has me actually worried for your health. It’s gonna be OK. 

• Confused 1

Every once and a while, I feel like I missed something so obvious that it causes me to attempt to figure it out without asking..........

OK, I'm asking.........what in the heck is this thread about?

Sorry mates, I'm just a simple old horse soldier....

Could someone explain this thread in simple terms........  😕

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

13 minutes ago, Asym said:

Sorry mates, I'm just a simple old horse soldier....

Could someone explain this thread in simple terms........  😕

The OP reached the forum "rank" of collaborator but want's everyone to put up their hair clippers because he is saying that he still doesn't like Wargaming, although he's posting this info in a WOWS forum.

Speaking of "horse soldier," a high school classmate of mine was in the honest to goodness 7th Cavalry. I didn't realize they were still an active unit.

• Like 2

16 minutes ago, Asym said:

OK, I'm asking.........what in the heck is this thread about?

Its either this:

5 hours ago, Aethervox said:

Victor Kisilyi, the owner of WG is the Great  'x' Butthole.

Or, this?:

4 hours ago, Beleaf said:

sirthisisawendysmeme.jpg

Either way, I am fascinated.

• Thanks 1

13 minutes ago, Snargfargle said:

The OP reached the forum "rank" of collaborator but want's everyone to put up their hair clippers because he is saying that he still doesn't like Wargaming, although he's posting this info in a WOWS forum.

Speaking of "horse soldier," a high school classmate of mine was in the honest to goodness 7th Cavalry. I didn't realize they were still an active unit.

Ah, then you really need to Google the First Troop, Philadelphia Cavalry !  Since,  I am an old Horse Soldier (and, actually practiced sabre drill on a friends quarter horse, riding a M1918 saddle as a teenager.....)

image.png.c0d5ca7f8622db45d7f8709bf548ebcb.png

A-TRP, 1-104TH CAV,  28TH ID, PA ARMY NATIONAL GUARD

These lads are the real thing in their traditional uniforms !  They belong to the 28th ID of the PA National Guard and have been doing this since the Revolution....  They are a real and modern Calvary unit.

I went to my Armor Advanced course with a member of the Troop....

Edited by Asym
  • Like 3

3 hours ago, Asym said:

Ah, then you really need to Google the First Troop, Philadelphia Cavalry !  Since,  I am an old Horse Soldier (and, actually practiced sabre drill on a friends quarter horse, riding a M1918 saddle as a teenager.....)

image.png.c0d5ca7f8622db45d7f8709bf548ebcb.png

A-TRP, 1-104TH CAV,  28TH ID, PA ARMY NATIONAL GUARD

These lads are the real thing in their traditional uniforms !  They belong to the 28th ID of the PA National Guard and have been doing this since the Revolution....  They are a real and modern Calvary unit.

I went to my Armor Advanced course with a member of the Troop....

You should an artist named Corb Lund a listen. He has an album named Horse Soldier. Canadian country. 
image.jpeg.1a7993bbe5c7d5e36e094b9912e4f7c4.jpeg

Edited by Type_93
  • Like 1

12 hours ago, Type_93 said:

Dude, take a deep breath and chill. We get it, you don’t like WG. Posting this much hate must have your blood pressure thru the roof. It’s a game. The kind of stress you seem to be under has me actually worried for your health. It’s gonna be OK. 

7 hours ago, Snargfargle said:

Guys, there is a historical use for the term 'collaborator' that has nothing to do with WG and has a negative connotation...

...i.e., he collaborated with the army and government that invaded his country.

Not everything is about WG.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Daniel_Allan_Clark said:

Guys, there is a historical use for the term 'collaborator' that has nothing to do with WG and has a negative connotation...

...i.e., he collaborated with the army and government that invaded his country.

Not everything is about WG.

And there are definitions that aren't negative.  A collaborator at work, or for a research paper, or for writing a novel...

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Helstrem said:

And there are definitions that aren't negative.  A collaborator at work, or for a research paper, or for writing a novel...

Yes.

Just best to identify what the communicator meant...rather than jump to the conclusion that he is being anti-WG.

• Like 1