Can a ship have multiple perma camos?

Slammer58

5 minutes ago, Slammer58 said:

TIA

I guess so. I have some old Premium (maybe Tirpitz) that I have 2 perma camos for. you also have a T9 perma camo that you could get a while back, I put it on Kitakaze, but you could bind it to a Premium.

• Thanks 1

26 minutes ago, Slammer58 said:

TIA

Yes, absolutely.  Many tech tree and premium ships have multiple permacamos available for them.  If you own more than one you just use whichever you like at a given time.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

My Bis has 4, Unsinkable Sam, Varg, Last Conquest and From the Bottom of the Ocean. It also has Gothic and the default Permacamo available for purchase.

• Like 1

Just decked out Mogami and Mainz in their new camos.  Thanks again everyone.

image.thumb.png.ce0dec9886391e9bd723c733765c7a13.png

Edited by Slammer58
pics

It's already been answered but Bismarck wants to know if you are new LOL (j/k no offense meant).

You can only have 1 copy of a specific perma for a ship but you can have multiple different permas for it.

spacer.png

Edited by AdmiralThunder
  • Like 2

Nah, been around for a bit.  I got in towards the end of Closed Beta.  I've never had/persued perma camo$, so only have a few and wasn't sure I could swap them out on the same ship.

4 hours ago, Slammer58 said:

Just decked out Mogami and Mainz in their new camos.  Thanks again everyone.

image.thumb.png.ce0dec9886391e9bd723c733765c7a13.png

You sure decked them out.

• Like 1

23 hours ago, Slammer58 said:

Can a ship have multiple perma camos?

Yes, very easily, even on tech tree ships and for free. I can already tell you some examples.

HSF Harekaze: Standard, Y467 and Isoroku, those were bundled in the second from last iteration of this ship's availability.

Bismarck: Standard Permacamo, The Last Conquest, From the Bottom of the Ocean (these 2 available through a collection), then something that looks like a weird cephalopod (Varg?), the Gothic church and IIRC something that hput Iron crosses on the ship.

Strasbourg: Standard and New Year (you can have both when you earned the Strasbourg through a grindy mission chain, IIRC 2 years ago).

Yamato: Y117 from the High School fleet collection and potentially "Made of steel" that you can buy in the armoury for 10k steel in addition to a standard permacamo.

Every dockyard ship is coming with a camouflage that has a Dressing overall in addition to a rather standard paintwork.

Etc.

You can browse the Wiki's list about permanent camouflages.

Regards, Nightowl

• Thanks 1