Santa Crates strat question

verkhne

I can afford to get two tier 7 veterans chests, looks like that would get me Tokachi and WV44 as i seem to have the rest...

My question is it reasonable to spend 60/62k community chest points for this? 20 mediocre containers instead?

what would you do..

(did buy 20 mega containers and hope to get maybe ten more from ships)

I always go for the sure thing.  The gambling mechanic in the game is old and stale. I am almost always disappointed with the results. I only farm the free ones and ignore buying any with money or resources. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, verkhne said:

I can afford to get two tier 7 veterans chests, looks like that would get me Tokachi and WV44 as i seem to have the rest...

My question is it reasonable to spend 60/62k community chest points for this? 20 mediocre containers instead?

what would you do..

(did buy 20 mega containers and hope to get maybe ten more from ships)

What will you spend the 60k community tokens if not?  Which do you value more?

11 hours ago, Bomont said:

What will you spend the 60k community tokens if not?  Which do you value more?

IIRC, at one point CT was one of the required resources for some early access ships. They've stopped but I wouldn't be surprised if they do it again.

I look at the contents of crates and get the ones that will be satisfactory even if they drop the least desirable reward.