Bug or not?

SunkCostFallacy

Every once in a while I jump in to the Clan Tab and check out the Members to see what's what.

Imagine my shock when I was scrolling through the list and saw that, apparently, I hadn't played in SIX days. This came as a surprise to me because I distinctly remember playing several matches each of those six days. However, a quick memory check indicated to me that I had only played Asymmetrical mode during that period.

I fired up the trusty Salem and headed into a COOP match, did OK, and then checked and now it shows that my last match was today.

And this leads to the question ... can anyone think of any rational reason why Asymmetrical battles would NOT count as being active under the 'Last Battle Time' column?

Or do you think it's just a bug?

4 minutes ago, SunkCostFallacy said:

And this leads to the question ... can anyone think of any rational reason why Asymmetrical battles would NOT count as being active under the 'Last Battle Time' column?

Best guess would be that AB's are a temporary game mode. If you check the member's page of our clan, there is a little tab on the upper left where you can select the battle type (I find it interesting to see what kind of battles my mates are playing). As I recall, AB's aren't one of the battle types listed.

18 minutes ago, SunkCostFallacy said:

Every once in a while I jump in to the Clan Tab and check out the Members to see what's what.

Imagine my shock when I was scrolling through the list and saw that, apparently, I hadn't played in SIX days. This came as a surprise to me because I distinctly remember playing several matches each of those six days. However, a quick memory check indicated to me that I had only played Asymmetrical mode during that period.

I fired up the trusty Salem and headed into a COOP match, did OK, and then checked and now it shows that my last match was today.

Or do you think it's just a bug?

Interesting.  You made me look.  I played 5 AB's last night to start knocking of some flakes and it shows my last battle 64 days ago.  Ignoring the AB's last night, that might be right.  I've played only a few battles over this year since last January, but I know I knocked a few flakes off during the anniversary event (and I think that was the last time I played a battle). 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, HogHammer said:

@Bomont Welcome to the forum!

Thanks.  Part of not playing this year was the closing of the old forums.  The previous year or two I took breaks as well, but stayed somewhat engaged and up to date by still spending time on the forums.  Without that, I barely played at all this year.  

Thanks to everyone who played a part in establishing this forum.  I'm glad I found it.

• Thanks 1

39 minutes ago, oldblackdog said:

Best guess would be that AB's are a temporary game mode. If you check the member's page of our clan, there is a little tab on the upper left where you can select the battle type (I find it interesting to see what kind of battles my mates are playing). As I recall, AB's aren't one of the battle types listed.

Could be.

I checked and Operations doesn't show up in the drop down list of battle types.

Does anyone know if playing an Op resets your LBT?