Chat Funnies

Snargfargle

This guy's hilarious, sort of like a one-man Monty Python set in a restaurant.

• Like 1

Someone doesn't understand the Cyclone mechanic.

trMVT1.jpg

• Haha 2

First match post patch, 0745 AM, first Essex spotted.

trMHFx.jpg

• Like 2
  • Haha 4

Woopsies, other Midway, my planes spotted you! That's what you get for trying to torpedo bomber me.

trYGCS.jpg

• Like 2

When your team has the match won then your DD decides to merrily sail out of the key area 2 sec before it's capped.

tzuSSS.jpg

• Haha 2
  • Sad 1

Today's word, children, is "torpedo." Let's count the torpedoes. One, Two, Three, Four...

tzNXjr.jpg

• Haha 3

tzkPpN.jpg

For those who don't get the reference...

Edited by Snargfargle
  • Like 1

Women sometimes wonder what their boyfriends and husbands are talking about while driving out to go on their hunting and fishing trips. Well, this is pretty much it.

If the Fates decree that you are going to have a pet cat, you are going to have a pet cat.

When your Yamato player decides that he's just going to wait this one out.

t8q7cx.jpg

• Sad 1

"Useless CV! You lost the game for us!" Sure, it didn't have a thing to do with the fact that most of you spent the whole match sitting on the C line watching the enemy cap all the caps.

t8qPj4.jpg

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

It pays to be nice to your opponents in WOWS because in the next match they may be your teammates. The sub and I had a whale of a brawl in the last few minutes of the match. I was on very low health so I'd retired from the match to save the team points but he followed me. We played cat and mouse, with him pinging and trying to torp me and me dodging torpedoes and sending off airstrikes. He finally came up behind me where I couldn't dodge and got me... just before the victory banner came up. I gave him both "worthy adversary" and "good manners" complements.

tVDK8P.jpg

• Like 1

@Wolfswetpaws

Sometimes I really wonder what is going on in people's heads in game chat. Of course, if they (and I) were completely sane there probably wouldn't be a Chat Funnies thread either.

tVGzOR.jpg