Chat Funnies

Snargfargle

Can we get a few more Des Moines in this game?

tYw8Uo.jpg

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Posted (edited)

tYwShX.jpg

Edited by Snargfargle
  • Haha 1

The law of reflection states: The angle of reflection, θ r, equals the angle of incidence, θ i.

tY5l22.jpg

• Haha 1

Player "E_G_T":  Defend the base!
Player "E_G_T":  [WPORT]Wolfswetpaws/CHERBOURG!  Get back!
[WPORT]Wolfswetpaws:  Go forward.  Move ahead.  It's not to late, to Whip It!  Whip it good! ....
Player "D_B":  I'm using Hydroacoustic Search!

• Haha 3

When you have 4 kills invested in the match and you are now watching.

tsFNHG.jpg

• Like 2

Posted (edited)

DD was 25 km away being pestered by a sub and wanted four BBS to come help him. He did this for ten minutes.

tsSUfW.jpg

The funny thing is that I just checked the post-battle report (we won) and he was ranked #1 in gold league. Apparently, he, or someone, finally got that sub. Maybe he is good but nobody likes a bossy kid.

Edited by Snargfargle
  • Like 1

Posted (edited)

Old School WOWS. Pretty evenly-skilled team and "Team, you scary!" The enemy had one ship left.

tc4IXx.jpg

Edited by Snargfargle
  • Like 3

Posted (edited)

Not funny "ha ha" but a clan being "funny," if you catch my drift.

I've gotten a few Krakens in the Graf Spee so know it can be a good ship if played right. Did this clan division play their Spees right? Not so much. They all ran into a cap and got taken out almost immediately.

Well, at least while they were getting shot at, nobody was shooting at me. Can't say the rest of the team did much better. From their flippant "I've got no bleeps to give! -- Leroy Jenkins!" in chat, it appears that they were just screwing around. Like I said, real funny.

tcn0qa.jpg

tcn35R.jpg

Edited by Snargfargle
  • Like 1

On 1/7/2024 at 9:41 AM, Snargfargle said:

tsfu3w.jpg

Had a similar Coop game today - two of us were players, both in T9 ships (my Riga and his Pommern).  MM dropped seven T11 bots into our team.  We won, but it wasnt the best of fun I've had or a two player,7 bot team...at least their were no CVs or subs....image.thumb.png.5f2de1d04ecf89154ac826f8ce986736.png

• Like 1