Chat Funnies

Snargfargle

Enemy DD took out our sub by depth charging it early on in the match. It went downhill for my team from there.

t7L7wx.jpg

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, Snargfargle said:

If the warships ran around looking like that I'd never shoot at them.

🙂 

4 minutes ago, Snargfargle said:

t7FMIh.jpg

😄 

The Onion is a satire site but this is actually somewhat true.tNCGTE.jpg

In 1951, my grandpa figured that it was either get his boy into college or see him drafted and sent to Korea. Nobody in his family had ever been to college and, as a sharecropper, Grandpa didn't have the money to pay for it either. Dad was fairly good in high school athletics though so Grandpa loaded him up one day and took him to a nearby university. He walked onto the field and told the coach that he should give his boy a scholarship because he'd need it if he was going to go to school there. The coach got a kick out of this so he let Dad run a race with the team, which Dad did in street clothes. When Dad won the race he got a scholarship on the spot. Dad became a champion long-distance runner. The Army still had him in their sights, however, and as soon as he graduated they drafted him. The war was over by then though and Dad got sent to Germany instead, where they assigned him to run the recreation center on base.

• Like 4

What is the hardest for you to say?

1. I love you.

2. I need help.

3. I was wrong, I'm sorry.

4. Worcestershire sauce.

A cook in the Internet calls it wash your sister sauce.

Edited by Snargfargle
  • Confused 1

You must have hilarious rng.

No one ever talks in my matches until the occasional griper.

But then again, this is EU and I think the sense of humour is lacking a bit. I would expect more on NA for reasons.

Cheers for the laughs.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

18 minutes ago, thornzero said:

You must have hilarious rng.

No one ever talks in my matches until the occasional griper.

But then again, this is EU and I think the sense of humour is lacking a bit. I would expect more on NA for reasons.

Cheers for the laughs.

Jingles always says that the NA server's chat is more laid back and friendly. This is just the way most Americans are. It's not that Europeans aren't friendly but they are more likely to be hesitant to open up to strangers. Conversely, give an American ten minutes and he will tell a complete stranger his entire life story.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

My little grand-niece was following me around on Christmas day a few years ago. Her mother thought it was hilarious until she remembered why she, herself, used to follow me around when she was a baby. Then she said "OMG, don't feed her cookies!"

• Like 1
  • Haha 2