Chat Funnies

Snargfargle

Took my Yorktown into Coop to farm some bomb hits for a mission and a bot ship did this to me the entire match. I guess if the allied bots can't find an enemy to ram then they will ram their allies.

shot-24-02-10-14-10-02-0031.jpg

Edited by Snargfargle
  • Confused 1

I was the only human player in my last Coop match. My bots almost lost the match. Thought I'd check for humans in this one.

shot-24-02-10-14-24-28-0472.jpg

On 2/4/2024 at 1:19 PM, Snargfargle said:

I was reading about this on a mathematical forum. College-level mathematicians were stumped.  However, it's not per se about math, it's about playing with similar-sounding words and counting.

The above line has one 1 or 11

The above line has two ones or 21

The above line has one 2 and one 1 or 1211

The above line has one 1, one two, and two ones or 111221

and so on...

I have a headache now. 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

i kinda wish i saved a screenshot of it, but 2am world of warships NA server is very............homosexual LOL

3 minutes ago, GoGo_Gadget_Secondaries said:

NA server is very...

Some of the funniest chat conversations I see are unfortunately not "family friendly" and can't be posted here.

Just now, Snargfargle said:

Some of the funniest chat conversations I see are unfortunately not "family friendly" and can't be posted here.

i got a good one tho again, no screenshot, but some 40 yrs old playing the game said in chat he was naked and wanted to know how our team felt about it, the replies where........extreme LOL

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1

Excuse me, Sir! Can you hold on a minute? I'd like to talk to you about your ship's extended warranty.

shot-24-02-10-15-57-26-0445.jpg

• Haha 1

30 minutes ago, Snargfargle said:

Excuse me, Sir! Can you hold on a minute? I'd like to talk to you about your ship's extended warranty.

shot-24-02-10-15-57-26-0445.jpg

Here in "Autopilot Training School" we ...

spacer.png

• Like 1

OK, what I want to know is why you have so many radars and hydros on your ship and yet mine has none?

shot-24-02-10-18-06-07-0489.jpg

2 minutes ago, Snargfargle said:

shot-24-02-11-06-06-41-0135.jpg

Gotta cultivate those win-win situations, eh?  🙂 

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Wolfswetpaws said:

A salty encapsulation?

Finally! I've been waiting for years to show off this toy car I found at the Bonneville Salt Flats when it was more the Bonneville Salt Lake because it was all underwater.

salt-car.jpg

4 minutes ago, Snargfargle said:

Finally! I've been waiting for years to show off this toy car I found at the Bonneville Salt Flats when it was more the Bonneville Salt Lake because it was all underwater.

salt-car.jpg

👍

10 hours ago, Wolfswetpaws said:

👍

I had a better picture of that car but I threw it away as my ex-girlfriend was holding it. I might as well have kept it as she was my "Bobby McGee," and we traveled so much together that half of the damn continent reminds me of her.

Kristofferson was once a US Army helicopter pilot with the rank of captain. His dad was an Air Force major general and disowned him when he resigned his commission to play music full time. Kristofferson currently is worth about $160 million dollars.

Edited by Snargfargle
  • Like 1