Chat Funnies

Snargfargle

As an "FYI - For Your Information" for everyone, the DevStrike Forum has an upload limit for each Member. 
If I recall correctly, it is in the neighborhood of 48 megabytes.
For those who don't know, I've already reached my limit, and have to use the "other media" button (in the lower right corner of a post being created) to re-use images I've already uploaded or to provide a link to the forum-compatible web-address of an image I've found on the internet.

At least with "Chat Funnies", a screenshot can be manually transcribed and copy/pasted as text.
So, that's what I plan to do (transcription & copy/paste), later, when I have something worthy of being posted here.  🙂 

• Thanks 3

14 minutes ago, Wolfswetpaws said:

There are some issues with imgur, including some terms of service stuff and some technical compatibility with this forum (if I've been reading the forum news posts correctly?).

Hmm...

Are you sure that the 4.88 MB limit is not total image size per a single post? That's the way it is on other forums I post too.

uvf1Ic4.png.f9749f9e32dcf49365bb5e29931ac10e.png

23 hours ago, Snargfargle said:

Hmm...

Are you sure that the 4.88 MB limit is not total image size per a single post? That's the way it is on other forums I post too.

uvf1Ic4.png.f9749f9e32dcf49365bb5e29931ac10e.png

Tagging @HogHammer to ask what the forum limitations are on image size and total upload data usage per forum member.  Please?  🙂 

Also, if I recall correctly, there are some compatibility quirks with the imgur website and DevStrike. 
Can you elaborate?  If not you, then who should we ask?  🙂 

That moment when you zoom in on your team at the spawn and realize that they are all driving stock ships with no signals mounted.

image.png.7eab80d35b10fa3733c5cf7a81cef47d.png

• Haha 4

7 hours ago, Snargfargle said:

image.png.abad18e65dc13e118b7012653c188a4c.png

Past experiments indicate that about 3,150 licks are required, if my memory serves me.

• Haha 1