What is your choice of ship to achieve 2000 BXP for the daily challenge?

Charon

Personally opting for the Vermont, her reload may be longer but its great when her shell hits for farming consistent damage in randoms. 

In one battle? If it was absolutely necessary I'd try with the Schlieffen in Asymmetric. 

If I have multiple battles and my main grinds have been played for the day Colbert in coop. 

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, GandalfTehGray said:

In one battle? If it was absolutely necessary I'd try with the Schlieffen in Asymmetric. 

If I have multiple battles and my main grinds have been played for the day Colbert in coop. 

You can do it in multiple battles, but it is repeatable (up to 10 times,) so minimizing the number of games is important. 

to the OP:  HIndenburg in Asym

you don't need 2k base xp in a single game - you earn the base xp cumulatively regardless of win or lose. I'm in game right now and that is how it is working. 

• Like 2

I have not had the opportunity to log in today! 

Does that mean that for daily Festive Flavor, its earn 2000 base XP repeatable up to 5 times daily? Figuring it to be so in the responses, I appreciate the clarification. 

That's stellar. I'd be bringing my secondary build Ohio for Asymmetric, its absolutely beastly in being almost effortless to push down a flank. 

59 minutes ago, HamptonRoads said:

You can do it in multiple battles, but it is repeatable (up to 10 times,) so minimizing the number of games is important. 

to the OP:  HIndenburg in Asym

46 minutes ago, Charon said:

I have not had the opportunity to log in today! 

Does that mean that for daily Festive Flavor, its earn 2000 base XP repeatable up to 5 times daily? Figuring it to be so in the responses, I appreciate the clarification. 

That's stellar. I'd be bringing my secondary build Ohio for Asymmetric, its absolutely beastly in being almost effortless to push down a flank. 

There is one that is daily 5 times and own that is weekly 10 times for 1 and 2 points each I believe. 

• Like 2