Has anyone done a review of the VI Elli?

_KlRlTO_

I am not anywhere close to getting Kitikami, and honestly it has been nerfed hard enough I doubt I would try getting it even if I had the resources, which is sad considering how hyped I usually get for historic ships. That said, the one ship from that event I think I may pay a resource to get is Elli, not only because it's a historic ship, but also because as of right now it is the first and only Pan-European cruiser. Unfortunately, I am not sure what to expect from it in terms of gameplay, as everything I see seems very generic. Has anybody reviewed this ship?

Edited by _KlRlTO_

There should still be some CC videos from back when WG was doing the Dupleix vs Elli vote thing. But other than that, it’s still under NDA so no “new” reviews yet. 

Here are two reviews that were done jointly for the Dupleix and Elli during the cruiser clash event:

You just have to ignore the Dupleix part.

Elli should not be under any form of NDA currently, as the ship was finalized for the Cruiser Clash event and not changed since.

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, Aragathor said:

Elli should not be under any form of NDA currently, as the ship was finalized for the Cruiser Clash event and not changed since.

It may still be out of NDA for CCs if theirs was never reinstated, but it is definitely still NDA for everyone else. Most testers would be under NDA until it releases anyway, which would be next week. Wiki NDA is different, but it’s still under NDA for us too. 

50 minutes ago, MidnightPhoenix07 said:

It may still be out of NDA for CCs if theirs was never reinstated, but it is definitely still NDA for everyone else. Most testers would be under NDA until it releases anyway, which would be next week. Wiki NDA is different, but it’s still under NDA for us too. 

are-you-serious-spiderman.gif

This is hilarious. WG in action.

• Haha 1

31 minutes ago, Aragathor said:

This is hilarious. WG in action.

Not really. Ever since the CC NDA changed and they could no longer show text ships while in testing, it’s been the same except in this case.

CC and Wiki team NDA usually drops a couple days before something’s available in game, NDAs for everyone else drop once it’s actually available in game. Elli (and Dupleix too) was the exception specifically because of the Cruiser Clash event, where their NDAs on Elli and Dupleix were lifted much earlier than usual so they could make their content for the vote/event. 

The Elli/Dupleix NDA lift was specifically and only for CCs. I don’t know whether it remained lifted for them, or if it was only for those videos and then partially or fully went back into effect. Regardless, those videos from that event will be the only reviews until the rest of us are no longer under NDA next week. 

• Like 1

14 hours ago, MidnightPhoenix07 said:

Regardless, those videos from that event will be the only reviews until the rest of us are no longer under NDA next week.

Well, then you're the only ones missing out, as it looks CCs are allowed to post Elli reviews right now:

10 hours ago, Aragathor said:

Well, then you're the only ones missing out, as it looks CCs are allowed to post Elli reviews right now:

Huh, guess they had theirs lifted early (probably because of the lift earlier during the Cruiser Clash). Otherwise I wouldn’t have expected new reviews until Monday if the event starts Wednesday.