Update 12.11 - Post Your Santa's Gifts!

Frostbow

4 hours ago, dommo77 said:

Today is my birthday, so I splash out on dubs with coupon, enough to buy 2 x 20 mega and 1 x 20 medium, plus few free ones ere and there (like 6 or 7 different ones, mostly small), results shocked me:

I pulled out: Asashio, Musashi, W.Virginia'44, Enterprise, Benham, Halford, Alliance, Nottingham, Kronshtadt, Smolensk, Champagne, Jean Bart, Verdi, Dalian, Velos, Karl Johan, Grau, Numancia...

18 ships plus 2x180 prem days and enough dubs to cover dockyard.

I have only 2 ships remaining on container list that I can get now - Cesare and Colossus... and didn't even started farming certificates.

I sustained a heavy jaw drop, my financial involvement in this edition of Santa's came to an end on the very first day...

Now that's a haul of rare boats. And a year premium on top to boot.

Good luck with getting the Cesare.

2 minutes ago, Jagerbomb_2021 said:

I bought 40 mega containers from doubloons purchased with the birthday coupon. Out of those 40, I got 7x2500 doubloons and purchased another 20 megas. Out of 60 megas I got the following ships:

Kamikaze, Kamikaze R, Iwami, W. Virginia '44, Gremyashchy, Ochakov, Leipzig, Schill, Anhalt, Tirpitz, Cheshire, Aquila and Almirante Grau.

Overall, I'm pleased with my haul. Only 1 carrier and no subs. I'm happy with the 3 rare DD's even though I don't play them much and I'm coop and operations.

I also pulled 180 days of premium, pushing me back over 900 days.

Both Gremy and Kami are real terrors and even in COOP they are fun to play. Kami is great farming torpedo related missions.

• Like 2

Bearn and 3500 dubs from three small crates and 5 megas. Now up to 4 premium ships (Leipzig, Poltava, Toulon, Bearn.)

• Like 3

My free crate today got me Hyuga, so I decided to leave low tiers and plat T7 for a while. Much better than T6 as far as MM goes. Subs are still as annoying as ever but so far it's been relatively fun. Each game though you say to yourself "That was OK but it would have been much more fun without the subs and carriers."

6 hours ago, Bigruss42 said:

Got 15 mega crates from certs from T10s and bought 20 more.

Halford, Nottingham, Velos and Sun Yat-Sen. ( Three from the 20 mega crates I bought)

2x 180 days premium 

3x 12,500 coal

Quite a few blue and red bonuses.

Definitely have all the ships on the list now, thought I only needed three but had forgotten about the Nottingham. 

Really pleased with the drops think I've been lucky.

A great haul. I hope for a good haul as well as I now have only T8+ left I  think. But I will collect until sunday before opening my certificates. maybe I buy 20 Megas as you do.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Kalishnikat said:

My free crate today got me Hyuga, so I decided to leave low tiers and plat T7 for a while. Much better than T6 as far as MM goes. Subs are still as annoying as ever but so far it's been relatively fun. Each game though you say to yourself "That was OK but it would have been much more fun without the subs and carriers."

Hyuga is a fun ship. I was so excited for her being included in her OG configuration, that I whaled the admiral's bundle for her. And I don't regret it at all.

• Like 2

I got Agincourt today out of the code Mega Santa Gift.

Very nice as that was a ship I was contemplating spending doubloons on...

...now, of course, I need to actually grind a captain for her secondaries...but overall, yay.

• Like 6

5 hours ago, Itwastuesday said:

FR-25, De Grasse, Mysore and Okhotnik + stuff. Meh, I suppose Okhotnik seems funny.

De Grasse is excellent, you can set world on fire with her 🙂 

• Like 3

image.thumb.png.94db6e9a5bd4fac71cff1571c1f01e5c.pngimage.thumb.png.76941d35277e55fff19e1bf88c24780b.png

I also received West Virginia 44. I'm only missing 9 ships.

Edited by Subtle_Octavian
  • Like 8

I've opened 5 Mega Boxes total so far (all free!) and 3 mini-boxes (freebies). I got Tokachi and Constellation from the Megas....and funny enough, Leipzig of all ships from the minis!

spacer.png

spacer.pngspacer.png

😄

Edit: And lo and behold, Almirante Grau from a mini today! ~-~°(*v*)°~-~

image.thumb.png.980050ad0aac1cb4eb67e7664ab494bc.png

Edit2: Well, I finally paid for 2.5k doubloons to go with my other free doubloons to finish the Sequential Bundles for the 5 megas (good deal!) aaaand....I got a COLOSSAL rare drop:

image.png?ex=658751eb&is=6574dceb&hm=124

Edited by Sailor_Moon
  • Like 7

3 hours ago, Daniel_Allan_Clark said:

Very nice as that was a ship I was contemplating spending doubloons on...

Yep, same dealie with Constellation, I was considering picking it up when I got enough doubloons next year (birthday coupon). But it popped up 😄

• Like 1

On 12/6/2023 at 10:09 AM, Scrubby_McScrub said:

I bought 20 megas. Got 2 ships. WV 44 and Nottingham. Got 2500 Doubs that I rolled into 2 more megas and pulled the Almirante Grau. 

WG is up to their tricks again with dropping low tier ships first before they will drop higher tiers. 

Update: (Edited)

Have opened 14 megas, 1 large, and one regular from the tier 10 certificates. Pulled 5 ships!

Halford

Scarlet Thunder

Numancia

Alliance

Colossus

You know what this means? No more certificates for boxes next year. Bet on it. Some bean counter is gonna look at this and have a heart attack. 

That's an unbelievable drop rate. Altogether with my 20 purchased mega boxes, thats 8 ships out of 35 boxes and one wasn't even a mega. 

Edited by Scrubby_McScrub
  • Like 4
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 1

24 minutes ago, Scrubby_McScrub said:

You know what this means? No more certificates for boxes next year. Bet on it. Some bean counter is gonna look at this and have a heart attack. 

For every player who has some luck with the boxes, you'll have a dozen who don't.

The bean counters know that. Plus, you have people playing the game more, to blow off snowflakes (😳). Playing more, leads to people spending more.

WG needs asses in seats right now, with shrinking numbers come shrinking returns.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

I bought 20 and then earned another 15 with my tx ships. 

highlights:

x3 T5 to T7 commons that completed the commons lists and then pulled MUSASHI AND JB back to back followed by a Kersage and Halford. 

I did a quick count and I have only 55 ships on the list yet to get. If I decide to go full “gotta catch ‘em all” it’ll take about $750 worth of containers. I AM NOT DOING THAT, but I might do another twenty later this month. Seeing Smalland, Kami twins and Smolensk is dangerous. 

• Like 5

Screenshot(1393).thumb.png.cd347ce2285c36950a9f35da0af32b79.png

Unfortunately, a lot of the filler so far has been credits, camos and free cpt. xp. A small crate's worth of flags is better than a mega's worth of credits, for instance.

Still, here's a 2nd ship after 12 mega and 11 small boxes, all of them free.

• Like 5

5 hours ago, tocqueville8 said:

Unfortunately, a lot of the filler so far has been credits, camos and free cpt. xp. A small crate's worth of flags is better than a mega's worth of credits, for instance.

That has been my experience too, the mega boxes drop too much low value filler this year.

• Like 1

On 12/7/2023 at 7:35 PM, Ocsimano18 said:

3 Mega gifts so far, one from code, two from snowflakes. The first one was some red bonus. The other two are:

SantaConstellation.thumb.jpg.df750205b7de80875073e92a671bf924.jpg

Seems to be a nice ship:

SantaConstellationMaiden.thumb.jpg.292e5d1582e636dbad019d21ea608f9e.jpg

And a rare draw:

SantaPremiumTime.thumb.jpg.a1f8a4d30cb7c9cfc5cd3816f813ed9a.jpg

Finished my T10 snowflakes, so 8 more mega gifts gave theese:

SantaMegaFriesland.thumb.jpg.460948157d9aae4ba216745c63af2c2b.jpg

SantaMegaI56.thumb.jpg.e9694417d4ac48d2d87251de44308a56.jpg

Also opened 3 Veteran containers giving one more:

VeteranJurua.thumb.jpg.52ab6b7df028e8f6fcb6dae1dcc30c47.jpg

I'm most happy with Constellation. I already have the Gröningen, and I'm not really a sub player, and Jurua is not that interesting, but it was a very nice free haul overall, with two T8 and one T9, plus half year of premium time.

• Like 3

9 hours ago, Scrubby_McScrub said:

Update: (Edited)

Have opened 14 megas, 1 large, and one regular from the tier 10 certificates. Pulled 5 ships!

Halford

Scarlet Thunder

Numancia

Alliance

Colossus

That's an unbelievable drop rate. Altogether with my 20 purchased mega boxes, thats 8 ships out of 35 boxes and one wasn't even a mega. 

Or the new developers refactored the rhe rigged messy code from St. Pete and got the drop chances right this time...

Open 7 or 8 free MEGA gifts so far, just gotten blue and red eco boosters. Not really tempting me to spend any money on this crappy Christmas scam to be honest.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, OldSchoolGaming_Youtube said:

Open 7 or 8 free MEGA gifts so far, just gotten blue and red eco boosters. Not really tempting me to spend any money on this crappy Christmas scam to be honest.

Trust me, it could be worse... 😞 This year it seems all gifts for me going personally from Scrudge... 😕 Already I am sorry because I pay 3500 dubs for that missions what should be insted of battle pass... 😕 

• Like 1

Btw. had 1 coupon left, grind Daring, and for coal+ 25% coupon for resource got myself Brisbane - so they 2 got me 2 more coupon. Change 3 coupon for 1 medium conteiner and got... CALIFORNIA (???)... 

Edited by WildWind84
  • Haha 1

So far so good, I didnt spend any money and I have got 2500 dub, VW44, pan american boise from mega.

Ise from small container

Although those t7 ship will eventually come to my port with t7 ship container from community token, but a free boat is free boat, I can get closer to getting Atlanta.

Update: I am done with all 75 T10s, I also got T6 Mysore at the end. I havn't got another 2500dub from RNG so nope I am not going for the dockyard anyway. BTW I don't feel like grinding anyway

Edited by a252
  • Like 1

Why? It's all a scam by WG to try to keep their crap going. Does anyone here still give WG money?

Edited by HogHammer
Descriptive language edit
  • Bored 1

4 minutes ago, Aethervox said:

Why? It's all a scam by War sh*t to try to keep their bullsh*t going. Does anyone here still give War Sh*t money?

How many topics are you going to be toxic on? I’m guessing you only got flags in your Santa crates?

• Bored 1

11 hours ago, Aethervox said:

Why? It's all a scam by WG to try to keep their crap going. Does anyone here still give WG money?

Honestly, I don't have problem with buy some dubs for around 10 Euros if I need them for something that I would like to have (+grind). Every hobby cost so this is ok. My problem is "misunderstundings" with that "missions" instead of battle pass... Didn't saw devblog, only game, so I spend 3500 dubs and then - few days after saw here circus with that points. About gave money on these container - for what??? WG throw out from this SC every single ship which I wish (Roma, Vanguard, Prinz Eugen, Atlanta, Indianapolis, etc..). What I wish and WG didn't throw away is out of my reach (I am smart enough that I can't expect JB, Karl XIV. etc...), heck I can't espect even P. Bagration... So, on the end, for me what is point of pay for that SC? None. And that is main and only reason why I will not buy SC this year.

So ignoring silver, bonuses, signal flags, and camos my T10s yielded 4500 dubs, WV '44, 90 days of premium, a port slot, and some CXP. Not complaining, although irritated by the camos being there.

• Like 1