Update 12.11 - Post Your Santa's Gifts!

Frostbow

I have received Tokachi from a Santa's Big Gift (first time I have ever received a ship from a Santa container that wasn't a Mega) and Marblehead Lima from a Santa's Mega Gift.  I received Marblehead from a supercontainer about three and a half years ago, so this one isn't very useful.

• Like 2

So far from Mega Santa crates obtained with T10 certificates:

1. Tier 7 W. Virginia '44
  2. Tier 6 Leipzig
  3. Tier 8 Tiger '59

Mega Santa crates bought with doubloons (x2 8-packs):

1. Tier 6 K. Schonberg
  2. Tier 8 Alliance (sub)
  3. Tier 9 Kearsarge

I haven't even heard of Leipzig, K. Schonberg, or Alliance.

Edited by desmo_2
  • Like 2

Bought 20 mega boxes, 20 big boxes. Used 50 certificates for an additional 10 mega boxes.

Received 2x 2500 dubs (free premium Christmas BP) and the following ships:

-Alliance

-Colossus

-Halford

-Nothingham

-Scarlet Thunder

-Sun Yat-Sen

-Velos

The only ship I can receive from additional boxes is Karl Johan.

PS: Used the Christmas tokens from the paid boxes to complete my collection of previous Christmas camos.

PPS: Did not play the Flamu Christmas Shaft vid during the 40 box opening. 😔 Did it for the 10 boxes, to follow the tradition a little bit.

Edited by Aragathor
  • Like 2

A few red boosters from my one guaranteed mega gift (from my tier 10s).

Not great, not terrible.

🙂

• Like 1

WV´44 from the free container you get from reading the news.

Nice.

20231207184803_1.jpg

*edit

from one of the three small containers of the xmas-grind.

20231207233514_1.thumb.jpg.35cfd36e64a395128d85fc00de9769b2.jpg

Edited by Fatal_Ramses
  • Like 4

Wishlist ships: Numancia, Brandenburg, Tirpitz, Hampshire, Smaland.

Had about 7 small containers from dockayrd, BP, armory login. Somehow a Lepzig came out of one of those (everybody getting either this or a WV'44 this year. Then again, high drop chance, limited availability until now, kind of makes sense.)

3 Megas from Snowflake farming. Poltava and Toulon in the first two followed by 25 speed flags.  Just leaves mw with 9 T5-7 ships left that can drop (Molotov, Perth, Bearn, Schonberg, NDJ, FR25, Maya, Tokachi, WV'44)

• Like 2

On 12/6/2023 at 4:04 PM, Beleaf said:

Padoru.png

Hey that happens to me, every time i open one of those darn things.

Well the free Mega from code gave 100.000 EliteXP always useful,

The 4 small (1 free, 1 from Gingerbread tune, and 2 from DY Starterpack was 3 the normal stuff but the 2nd of them brought me Leipzig. Happy with that.

231207 DY Small gift = Leipzig.png

• Like 7

3 hours ago, Ensign Cthulhu said:

Believe it or not, you aren't actually entitled to a high-value, rare, or banned-as-F OP ship.

No worries, you can apologise for your misunderstanding later. I'm looking forward to playing the new ships. 

• Like 3

3 Mega gifts so far, one from code, two from snowflakes. The first one was some red bonus. The other two are:

SantaConstellation.thumb.jpg.df750205b7de80875073e92a671bf924.jpg

Seems to be a nice ship:

SantaConstellationMaiden.thumb.jpg.292e5d1582e636dbad019d21ea608f9e.jpg

And a rare draw:

SantaPremiumTime.thumb.jpg.a1f8a4d30cb7c9cfc5cd3816f813ed9a.jpg

Edited by Ocsimano18
  • Like 5

Following my earlier post from before work with a Free Leipzig.  Another free container when I get home, and up pops Scarlet Thunder.  Perhaps WOWS thinks they have upset me?

shot-23.12.07_18.27.04-0030.jpg

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

9 minutes ago, invicta2012 said:

No worries, you can apologise for your misunderstanding later. I'm looking forward to playing the new ships. 

I'll admit to the misunderstanding, but I can't help but think that there was a less patronizing way to get your message across. 

3 minutes ago, Banwydragon said:

Following my earlier post from before work with a Free Leipzig.  Another free container when I get home, and up pops Scarlet Thunder. 

Given that they were both from the same event, getting the two of them in a row is quite interesting RNG. RNGesus likes you just now. Don't question it - enjoy!

• Thanks 1

Today is my birthday, so I splash out on dubs with coupon, enough to buy 2 x 20 mega and 1 x 20 medium, plus few free ones ere and there (like 6 or 7 different ones, mostly small), results shocked me:

I pulled out: Asashio, Musashi, W.Virginia'44, Enterprise, Benham, Halford, Alliance, Nottingham, Kronshtadt, Smolensk, Champagne, Jean Bart, Verdi, Dalian, Velos, Karl Johan, Grau, Numancia...

18 ships plus 2x180 prem days and enough dubs to cover dockyard.

I have only 2 ships remaining on container list that I can get now - Cesare and Colossus... and didn't even started farming certificates.

I sustained a heavy jaw drop, my financial involvement in this edition of Santa's came to an end on the very first day...

• Like 8
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Got 15 mega crates from certs from T10s and bought 20 more.

Halford, Nottingham, Velos and Sun Yat-Sen. ( Three from the 20 mega crates I bought)

2x 180 days premium 

3x 12,500 coal

Quite a few blue and red bonuses.

Definitely have all the ships on the list now, thought I only needed three but had forgotten about the Nottingham. 

Really pleased with the drops think I've been lucky.

• Like 7

2 hours ago, dommo77 said:

Today is my birthday, so I splash out on dubs with coupon, enough to buy 2 x 20 mega and 1 x 20 medium, plus few free ones ere and there (like 6 or 7 different ones, mostly small), results shocked me:

I pulled out: Asashio, Musashi, W.Virginia'44, Enterprise, Benham, Halford, Alliance, Nottingham, Kronshtadt, Smolensk, Champagne, Jean Bart, Verdi, Dalian, Velos, Karl Johan, Grau, Numancia...

I have only 2 ships remaining on container list that I can get now - Cesare and Colossus... and didn't even started farming certificates.

I sustained a heavy jaw drop, my financial involvement in this edition of Santa's came to an end on the very first day...

Happy Birthday.  🙂 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Bored 1

2 hours ago, dommo77 said:

Very nice haul there dommo77.  One heck of a birthday present.

• Like 1

Opened a Santa's Gift container and welcomed the Tier-7 Russian Premium Battleship, the VII Poltava Doubloons, as a result.
The ship arrived with a 10-point Commander, named Igor Skvortsov.

• Like 1
  • Bored 1

I bought 40 mega containers from doubloons purchased with the birthday coupon. Out of those 40, I got 7x2500 doubloons and purchased another 20 megas. Out of 60 megas I got the following ships:

Kamikaze, Kamikaze R, Iwami, W. Virginia '44, Gremyashchy, Ochakov, Leipzig, Schill, Anhalt, Tirpitz, Cheshire, Aquila and Almirante Grau.

Overall, I'm pleased with my haul. Only 1 carrier and no subs. I'm happy with the 3 rare DD's even though I don't play them much and I'm coop and operations.

I also pulled 180 days of premium, pushing me back over 900 days.

• Like 2

on the end of the day, all conteiners open and got... bunch of credits, 500 dubs, port slot, some of coal, some of boosters and bunch of flags... AND - MAKAROV... (???) This year isn't good like it was 2022. welp...

• Like 1
  • Haha 1