making wow more immersive by replacing the home screen with a bridge

kriegerfaust

6 minutes ago, kriegerfaust said:

I also don't like new trek i watched a couple episode of Discovery and thought um no, Does no one understand that like seaquest the point of trek is an optimistic look at the future, well at least since after TOS starting with TNG working through DS9 and Voyager and the TNG movies, sigh Picard, Discovery and the Abram movies just don't feel like trek,  I may be crazy but Orvile feels like the best current trek, i have heard good things about strange worlds, and well lower decks is just playing in the kiddie pool by itself.

Don't get me started on the current doctor who, really the first doctor was a woman and not a time lord, 

There's a fan made conclusion of ToS, but I got no idea about availability.

1 minute ago, Admiral_Karasu said:

There's a fan made conclusion of ToS, but I got no idea about availability.

Star Trek Continues.  
Last time I checked, it could be viewed on youtube.
https://www.youtube.com/@StarTrekContinues

Good work, in my opinion.  And several famous actors & actresses have reprised their roles or done work in new roles for the episodes.

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Wolfswetpaws said:

Star Trek Continues.  
Last time I checked, it could be viewed on youtube.
https://www.youtube.com/@StarTrekContinues

Good work, in my opinion.  And several famous actors & actresses have reprised their roles or done work in new roles for the episodes.

Cool, cheers!

• Like 1

its wild how good some of the fan trek stuff is, some of it looks pro level at least tv level, stuff like Axanar, i did watch a bunch of it some of it is pretty bad, but all of it has a lot of heart

two stand outs are a series about the greys in the briar patch and an invasion by the Andromedin galaxy,

• Like 1

54 minutes ago, kriegerfaust said:

its wild how good some of the fan trek stuff is, some of it looks pro level at least tv level, stuff like Axanar, i did watch a bunch of it some of it is pretty bad, but all of it has a lot of heart

two stand outs are a series about the greys in the briar patch and an invasion by the Andromedin galaxy,

With the STC, they went to a lot of trouble to get the sets, the lighting and special effects as close to the original ones as possible.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, kriegerfaust said:

I also don't like new trek i watched a couple episode of Discovery and thought um no, Does no one understand that like seaquest the point of trek is an optimistic look at the future, well at least since after TOS starting with TNG working through DS9 and Voyager and the TNG movies, sigh Picard, Discovery and the Abram movies just don't feel like trek,  I may be crazy but Orvile feels like the best current trek, i have heard good things about strange worlds, and well lower decks is just playing in the kiddie pool by itself.

Don't get me started on the current doctor who, really the first doctor was a woman and not a time lord, 

I've seen season 1 and season 2 of ST: Strange New Worlds.  I enjoyed it.