Why isn't WG uniting the servers of EU and NA?!

OT2_2

6 hours ago, Aethervox said:

& this is a 'problem'? The peanut gallery here is so concerned about a griefer class (the reworked CVs) that the Squirrels here are all ROFL.

All classes in this game are griefer classes...

• Bored 1

I can talk from experience, I created my account in EU like 3 years ago, and had to move litteraly to the other side of the planet in the middle of nowhere because of my work (on the East I have the USA, and on the West there's Asia, for a good idea).

I was affraid I wouldn't be able to play anymore, but surprisingly my ping is around 150ms on WOWS, and it's very playable. Don't ask me how it's so low. And since I never received any "nice comments" from my ennemies about me lagging, I'd say it's pretty stable.

So I don't think global servers would be problematic at all. Not on WoWs at least (it's not a super fast paced game anyway, and the game's abyssmal tickrate really flattens the difference with high and low ping players I guess.)

It is far more noticeable on other games tho, like FPS or shooters in general, where i can feel the latency.

Edited by MATOmalchance
  • Like 3

Lag.  I get 120ish ping when connected to a EU server (used to play Euro Truck MP a lot).  It is the same on WT, if I end up on an EU server it's 120-ish.

So Lag is the only reason I can think of, you know, other than WeeGee being lazy as hell.

• Like 1