Thank you

SunkCostFallacy

This post may seem a bit odd ... if so, please bear with me.

I was very unhappy when the forums were locked. It actually surprised me to the extent that losing the forums bothered me.

A few days later, however, I went down with COVID and ended up hospitalised twice. So there was over a week where I was pretty much completely disconnected from WoWS.

A couple of days ago I got out of hospital and managed to get the game patched up. I'm playing, but I am playing like CRAP to be honest. While wondering how long before I can begin to aim again properly I saw a post in my Clan chat about this forum.

I don't know who has done what to make this happen ... but to you guys I want to say Thank You.

Having a somewhere to go to ask questions while I'm trying to get over the plague will be truly invaluable.

Thanks again

Sunk

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2

Mate, welcome, and here's to a speedy recovery! Enjoy the spirit of the forum, post if you can every now and again, and feel the spring return to your step!

19 minutes ago, SunkCostFallacy said:

It actually surprised me to the extent that losing the forums bothered me

Mate, that is exactly what brought us all here. So there ain't nothin' odd about that. Stay positive!

• Like 2

17 hours ago, SunkCostFallacy said:

forums were locked

Welcome to the forums.

• Thanks 1