What class of ship do you think is missing from the game?

kriegerfaust

I saw them mentioned above and will show my support here: Corvettes--the Flower Class. And they should be set up so that they could encounter at least Tier VI subs, which means the corvettes would be, what, at least Tier IV, but better V given the way the game is structured. They would have good ASW capability and good concealment. Also, bring in the hedgehog with this class of ship. The main role for this ship would be sub hunter-killer... Which would limit the kind of matches it could go in and potentially be effective... I am still thinking about how they could be implemented in the game. I think PT, K and FG vessels, all being very important to operations in WW II, underscore some limitations to the current tier system, and the way matches are designed.

-best

Edited by RedLimitFreeway

flight-deck cruiser/hybrid cruiser carrier was a proposed type of aircraft cruiser, (warships combining features of aircraft carriers and light cruisers), designed by the United States Navy during the Interwar period (between World War I and World War II). Several designs were proposed for the type, but none was approved for construction. The final design was developed just before World War II, and the entry of the United States into the war saw the project come to an end.