What port would you like to see in the game

kriegerfaust

1. Pearl Harbor (replacing the generic Hawaii) with different anchoring locations based off ship type selected 
2. Scapa Flow
3. Port Jackson (Sydney)
4. Devonport (If not Scapa Flow) 

• Like 1

I would love to see Cape town included as the port for the release of the Commonwealth tech tree. This port was the most important Commonwealth port during WW2. The closure of the Suez canal meant ALL freight between Britain and the bulk of the Commonwealth had to go via Cape town. The Table Mountain backdrop would be spectacular. And inclusion of this port may make up for the lack of a South African ship in the tech tree.

92-a5db2f96dfadc (1).jpg

R.gif

• Like 3

I would like to see Shanghai being added, historically many USN ships moored at Shanghai shortly after WW2 ends, so definitely won't feel out of place. As for the current "dragon" port, deleting those huge unnatural dragons would be a great improvement for me.

Yet I don't think WG has any plan to introduce new ports or even redecorating current ones. Making new CW cruiser line seems to require nearly all computer artist WG currently have.

image.thumb.png.f351c509ff954a98bdd52dc0586cff92.png

image.thumb.png.7e49155cf878ba8a94ec998e065fb288.png

image.png.b5c858fef20e8abe4fe24f931aec9bc5.png

Edited by New_Jersey_prpr
  • Like 3

On 11/29/2023 at 7:45 PM, AdmiralThunder said:

Unfortunately, with the art department in limbo, I wouldn't expect to see any new ports for a while.

^-- This :classic_sad:

• Like 1