Co-op Carnage Is Back Baby (Player Contest)

AdmiralThunder

37 minutes ago, Khafni said:

I haven't been playing much lately and just found this forum a few weeks ago. I'm gonna give it a whirl Admiral!

Hey good to see you. Been a long time.

GL.

salute.jpg.070269b8e9e537aca9bce7213eacb524.jpg

I think I will give this a try. Have not been co-op battling lately. Time to jump back into that mode. Thanks for offering this contest, AdmialThunder.

-best

• Like 2

I will give it a go.  I actually won one of your co-op carnage contests years ago on the old forums, @AdmiralThunder.  That prize Murmansk was my go-to ship in co-op for quite some time!

• Like 2

42 minutes ago, Mono_De_Mantequilla said:

I will give it a go.  I actually won one of your co-op carnage contests years ago on the old forums, @AdmiralThunder.  That prize Murmansk was my go-to ship in co-op for quite some time!

UPDATE:

1 - I am NOT giving hints as to what the lead is so please stop/don't ask me in game, PM, etc.... Don't want to be rude to those who have as I understand why you have asked but I am not giving even a tiny clue (I never do and am consistent with this - you can ask past participants). The only way to be fair to everyone, and not discourage people from trying, is to keep results 100% secret until the contest ends and the winners are announced. Just play and do your best. You never know when RNG might bless your MM for a big game or what you think may not be enough to win actually is.

2 - Even if you think you don't have a game worthy of submission be sure and send me AT LEAST ONE submission. I don't care if you only did 1HP of damage in it. EVERYONE who enters and submits at least 1 game to me, that meets all of the requirements to qualify for the contest, is entered into the Random draw if you don't win 1st/2nd/3rd prize. Also, I am only revealing/showing the screenshots for 1st/2nd/3rd so people can be assured the contest was on the up and up. The Random draw entries are not shown (but I need them for you to qualify) and only the winner's name is revealed. 

Just 6 days of game play left guys. Contest ends on Monday December 4, 2023 (as long as the screenshot shows 12/4/2023 the time of the game doesn't matter). Contest submissions must be received by Tuesday December 5, 2023 by 8PM Eastern Standard Time (time adjusted for the various time zones below)...

• 7PM Central
  • 6PM Mountain
  • 5PM Pacific
  • 4PM Alaska
  • 3PM Hawaii

GL to all.

• Thanks 1

Happy to take part (for the general challenge), but please exclude me from any prize should I be lucky enough to be in the top 3 - I have many ships and would prefer good fortune go to someone else. Thank you for supporting the community and providing a fun challenge. 🙂<O

• Like 4

6 hours ago, WaveRider said:

Happy to take part (for the general challenge), but please exclude me from any prize should I be lucky enough to be in the top 3 - I have many ships and would prefer good fortune go to someone else. Thank you for supporting the community and providing a fun challenge. 🙂<O

I have not set the prizes at this time. If you were to win I will speak with you about something you do want.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

7 hours ago, AdmiralThunder said:

I have not set the prizes at this time. If you were to win I will speak with you about something you do want.

@AdmiralThunder, I do appreciate your feedback (thank you), but it wasn't my thought to the type of prizes you may be offering - or me trying to being choosy.

I just thought this is a great event offered up by yourself to the community for a bit of fun and some prizes for the lucky winners. I think events such as these are a real positive, so where I am able to, I'm happy to support and take part. 🙂

Having played the game for a number of years I have a lot of ships, resource, signals etc (and still have several lines to grind up! 😃) - I just believe someone who is taking part and is hoping for that slot in the top 3 and the chance to win a prize linked with that podium spot will benefit more from the prizes.

So I am in it to win it regarding the top slot! 😉 But am happy for others trying just as hard to benefit on the prize side.

I hope the competition is well supported and thank you again! <O

• Like 2

UPDATE:

Have been contacted about a situation that isn't covered in the rules and wanted to address it here. I will also add it to the OP but want to clarify a bit more here.

• To qualify for 1st, 2nd, or 3rd place you MUST submit the required screenshots. No exceptions.

However, I have been contacted about a situation where the game crashed on someone who was in the process of getting the screenshots needed (we have all been there and done that for sure) and they were unable to get the actual one with all the results. They wanted to know if i there is anything that can be done? So here is what I will do in a situation like that...

• If the game crashes before, or while trying to get the required screenshots, the screenshots get lost somehow, etc... I will accept a copy of the replay file (it is dated so I know it was done in the timeframe required, it shows the ship used, and I can open it to verify it was Co-op) BUT only to qualify for entry into the Random drawing. You can NOT win 1st, 2nd, or 3rd without the required screenshots. 

I am willing to allow this for entry into the Random draw but not for the main prizes. Best I can do. If you are someone who hates Co-op, hates T6 BB's, or whatever this at least lets you get a qualifying entry for the Random draw in so more games don't need to be played. Screenshots are used to verify the main prize winners in the rewards reveal and I won't budge on that.

Edited by AdmiralThunder
  • Thanks 1

UPDATE:

Hey all.

I want to address something. I am receiving a lot of comments from people who are participating who haven't sent me a game yet that it is because they don't think they have a worthy game.

A) - This is why I don't let anyone post or talk about their results. People get easily discouraged. Just do your best and you never know what might win (especially since this is a new forum and participation is not as large as it was on NA due to smaller membership #'s). Think about this too, if you are having trouble doing massive damage everyone else most likely is as well. 

B) - At least submit 1 game to me no matter how good or bad you think it is. If you don't win 1st, 2nd, or 3rd it at least puts you in the Random drawing for a prize. 

C) - Also, some have discussed not wanting to be embarrassed by a low score if they do in the rewards reveal. Don't worry about that. The only screenshots and results that are shown will be 1st, 2nd, and 3rd. No one else's results are disclosed or shown; not even the Random draw winner. No need to be embarrassed if I see it. I have had bad games too.

Contest ends Monday the 4th so please get me at least 1 game ASAP to be sure you at least get in the Random draw (and so I have something to work with for the rewards reveal LOL). 

GL everyone.

AT

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Gillhunter said:

I'm in AT.

Nice.

Just note it ends this coming Monday the 4th. You can get submissions to me on the 5th (see OP for details) but the actual game has to be played before the end of the 4th.

GL.

Edited by AdmiralThunder

Just FYI I will be off for Saturday and most of Sunday if anyone has an questions.

My friend scheduled a holiday thing for the weekend without telling/asking me 1st.

I tried to tell her I have important game stuff to do this weekend and that it isn't a good time for me.

Next thing I know I got "the look"...

tenor.gif?itemid=15568128

Then she told me that I AM GOING with her! and she went bat crap crazy on me...

source.gif

So, yeah, hey guys, I won't be around this weekend. I am going on a holiday outing with my friend. I am excited. Really I am just like she said I am...

tenor.gif?itemid=14393381

I will try and check in now and then with my phone but if you don't hear from me by Monday morning send help (Police, Fire, National Guard, and an Exorcist). I will be around Seattle and will be the one running away from the crazy chick right behind me...

tumblr_lxt13z9bfy1r1mr1po1_500.gif

giphy.gif

Edited by AdmiralThunder
  • Haha 2

11 hours ago, AdmiralThunder said:

Just FYI I will be off for Saturday and most of Sunday if anyone has an questions.

My friend scheduled a holiday thing for the weekend without telling/asking me 1st.

I tried to tell her I have important game stuff to do this weekend and that it isn't a good time for me.

Next thing I know I got "the look"...

tenor.gif?itemid=15568128

Then she told me that I AM GOING with her! and she went bat crap crazy on me...

source.gif

So, yeah, hey guys, I won't be around this weekend. I am going on a holiday outing with my friend. I am excited. Really I am just like she said I am...

tenor.gif?itemid=14393381

I will try and check in now and then with my phone but if you don't hear from me by Monday morning send help (Police, Fire, National Guard, and an Exorcist). I will be around Seattle and will be the one running away from the crazy chick right behind me...

tumblr_lxt13z9bfy1r1mr1po1_500.gif

giphy.gif

Ah, I have my 54 Caliber Hawken in the mud room and I am headed out to the Range, in the freezing cold.....Match Day !!!  If you need to disappear for a day, wander out and I have several other muzzle loaders you can borrow and compete with, where the rest of us "hide" till the Christmas season is over.....  👍

***CONTEST IS ENDING SOON. GET YOUR ENTIRES SUBMITTED TO ME ASAP!***

giphy.gif

The deadline for games played dates to qualify for submission is tomorrow 12/4 by end of day your local time. If you haven't got a game to submit yet be sure and play at least 1 Co-op T6 BB game so you can submit the screenshots of the results to me and at least qualify for the Random draw if it doesn't take 1st, 2nd, or 3rd. You have until 5PM EST on 12/5 to actually submit the game to me but it must be played by end of day 12/4. 

Good luck to all.

AT

Edited by AdmiralThunder

***TODAY IS THE LAST DAY TO PLAY A QUALIFYING GAME***

Qualifying game date period ends tonight (12/4) at midnight your local time.

You can submit your entries until 5PM EST tomorrow (12/5) but today is the last day to play a qualifying game.

If you haven't done so yet play at least 1 Co-op game in a T6 BB by end of day today and submit the game results screenshots to me, no later than 5PM EST tomorrow (12/5), to enter the contest. Even if the game is low damage and you don't think you will win 1st, 2nd, or 3rd submit it anyway as it enters you in the Random draw for a prize.

GL everyone.

AT

Edited by AdmiralThunder
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

UPDATE:

One important reminder...

PLEASE DO NOT POST/DISCUSS ANY RESULTS UNTIL AFTER I REVEAL WHO WON.

I know everyone will be excited to see who won and/or if they won but PLEASE observe the "gag order" and don't post or discuss any results until after I post the rewards reveal. I have been working really hard this past week to get the foundation of the reveal done so I can quickly add the winners and get the info posted asap.

Please be patient. People have until 5PM EST tomorrow to submit their games so a last minute entry may change things. I am hoping to get the reveal up Tuesday night or Wednesday AM but it may take a little longer. I promise it will be my top priority and I will get it done ASAP.

I don't want to disqualify anyone but I reserve the right to do so for anyone who discusses results before I post the rewards reveal.

Z174.gif

AT

Edited by AdmiralThunder
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

***The contest is now closed***

giphy.gif

You have until 5PM EST (adjust for your local time) tomorrow (12/5) to submit your qualifying entries.

I will get the rewards reveal up as soon as I can once tomorrow's submission deadline passes. Please be patient with me as it is a lot of work.

NO discussing your results until I have posted the rewards reveal.

Thank you to all who participated.

AT

• Thanks 2

giphy.gif

Deadline to submit entries is 8PM EST today.

UPDATE - I have made some contradictory posts as far as the time goes for the submission deadline today due to the time difference in the various zones.

I changed the deadline so no one misses out due to my mistake and getting the difference backwards in some posts.

So it is now 8PM EST (adjust it for your local time zone).

Sorry for any confusion. So much info involved in this it rattles my old brain at times.

Edited by AdmiralThunder
  • Like 2

***THAT'S IT FOLKS - THE CONTEST IS OVER***

I am currently working on finishing up the reveal and preparing to do the prizes. I should have it up tonight so hang in there a while for me.

And remember NO discussing your results before I post the reveal PLEASE!

Thanks everyone.

Won't be long now.

AT