Hi! Old new player

pew_pew_magoo

I played warships some after the game went live but life got in the way back then. Now I’m in a better place and have gotten back into the game and am loving it. I’ve got my first line up to tier 10 (Shimakaze) and am wondering about joining a clan to give clan wars a try. Are the requirements? What’s expected of a player in a clan to participate?  

• Like 1

Welcome to DevStrike @pew_pew_magoo.  Regarding clans....don't think you have to wait long.  A lot of folks here are part of clans, and I am sure you'll get good advice and perhaps a few offers.

Adding a clan recruiting/seeking section IS on our list of to-do, by the way.

• Like 1

Well it all depends on the clan, some require you to log in frequently for divisions others like mine have no requirements at all. Feel free to look up my clan M-C (Mcintosh Clan) if your into the occasional play.

2 hours ago, pew_pew_magoo said:

wondering about joining a clan to give clan wars a try.

It's perhaps worth noting that - assuming your clan has a suitably developed base - there are economic benefits to being in a clan as well...

6 hours ago, pew_pew_magoo said:

I’ve got my first line up to tier 10 (Shimakaze)

I love my Shimmy too, but damn son! You doing the good work! Keep it up and  a clan will scoop you up. If you enjoy DD I’d say work the RN DD line next or the French. Both Darring and Kleber are great for CB!  

Edited by Type_93