My books, for your pleasure

That WoT Player

I was going to make a post in the old forum offering to give people information and some pictures from some books I've collected on warships... but that got cut short for several reasons. So, I'm offering it here: If you're just curious on some things (and if I have the correct resource), I will happily share what these authors have written and illustrated in their books. I'm a little wary of posting too much, due to copyright and other shenanigans (I'd rather not get myself or this forum in trouble), so if someone knows more about the limits of such things that i can share, please let me know. 

My books include: 

US Battleships (Norman Friedman) 

US Cruisers (Norman Friedman) 

British Cruisers (Norman Friedman) 

British Destroyers: second world war and after (Norman Friedman) 

French Battleships:1922-1956 (John Jordan) 

French Destroyers (John Jordan) 

Italian Battleships [Both Cavour/Duilio and Littorio books] (Erminio Bagnasco)

Russian and Soviet Battleships (Stephen McLaughlin) 

For a fun project, if anyone is interested, you CAN make a sub branch of secondary focused US battleships with the resources in have available, starting at about tier 5 or 6. 

Edited by That WoT Player
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, That WoT Player said:

For a fun project, if anyone is interested, you CAN make a sub branch of secondary focused US battleships with the resources in have available, starting at about tier 5 or 6.

We mostly already have them though? Oklahoma at T5, WV 44 at T7, Massa at T8, Georgia at T9 and Ohio at T10, we only really lack a T6

OT

i do plan to get myself some of those books 😁

Edited by Yedwy