Thank you guys

That WoT Player

Hey, finally found this place from your most recent reddit post. Nice to see it. 

I just wanted to say thanks for making this. It IS an important part of a game because it adds a level of inclusion to the community that isn't replicated by discord, even if WG is too blinded by their spreadsheets to understand this. Hope it lasts as long as WoWs itself will, and hopefully a little longer. 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

I also want to say thanks for making this. Also found about it on Reddit. I hope more people from the old forums gonna join us here.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, That WoT Player said:

even if WG is too blinded by their spreadsheets to understand this. 

Oh m8 dont mistake their moves for beeing blinded by anything, they knew perfectly well why they killed the forum with all of 3 days notice on top of it...

th62e.jpg

Edited by Yedwy
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Thank you, guys. Glad you're here. Please consider spreading the word further, if you like the site.

Best.

• Like 1

We could spam in battles to see if that brings any new people in. I don't know how popular the old forums were percentagewise, the casual player might never have even visited them. My assumption is, that the old forums had probably no more than a few dozen active posters during the latter stages. There were more of us, initially, but WG pretty much drove them out over the years with their mismanagement of the game.

3 minutes ago, Admiral_Karasu said:

We could spam in battles to see if that brings any new people in. I don't know how popular the old forums were percentagewise, the casual player might never have even visited them. My assumption is, that the old forums had probably no more than a few dozen active posters during the latter stages. There were more of us, initially, but WG pretty much drove them out over the years with their mismanagement of the game.

I wonder if asking streamers to promote the new forum a bit could work.

• Like 2

46 minutes ago, That WoT Player said:

Hey, finally found this place from your most recent reddit post. Nice to see it. 

I just wanted to say thanks for making this. It IS an important part of a game because it adds a level of inclusion to the community that isn't replicated by discord, even if WG is too blinded by their spreadsheets to understand this. Hope it lasts as long as WoWs itself will, and hopefully a little longer. 

Welcome.

21 minutes ago, Admiral_Karasu said:

Popular enough to warrant a 3 day killswich right before some of their recent "glorious" events... 🤐

• Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, Yedwy said:

Popular enough to warrant a 3 day killswich right before some of their recent "glorious" events... 🤐

image.gif.13dbb6190a932e29091e5b3983c09d0a.gif

I'm out of reactions again.

2 minutes ago, Admiral_Karasu said:

image.gif.13dbb6190a932e29091e5b3983c09d0a.gif

I'm out of reactions again.

I reacted for you 😄

Welcome aboard! image.gif.eee03eda478ed57b04ab1b3e57ba0f38.gif

6 minutes ago, That WoT Player said:

I reacted for you 😄

Many thanks!

18 hours ago, KJ82 said:
18小时前,KJ82说:

I also want to say thanks for making this. Also found about it on Reddit. I hope more people from the old forums gonna join us here.

I really enjoy this forum. There is no arbitrary censorship, no lies, and no unnecessary restrictions. I can freely express myself here without worrying about triggering any sensitive nerves. The moderators here are very friendly and unlike those who only repeat the same phrase over and over again: "Please keep the conversation relating to the Updated 8th Anniversary Rewards."

I found this place after someone mentioned it on the official stream (in chat I mean, not one of the streamers).

So that could be an option as long as it's not endlessly spammed, just mentioned occasionally.

On 8/20/2023 at 1:02 PM, Admiral_Karasu said:

There might not have been many active posters, but the number of lurkers was/is far above that. Like right now there’s 700ish people looking at stuff. And that’s just the NA forum. 

• Like 1