I was just thinking about this and then it happened...

AdmiralThunder

Had a daily crate turn into a SC and as I was watching it drop down on to the deck so I could open it I was thinking I hadn't had a ship drop from a SC (outside of the Anniversary ones) for a long time and for some reason Borodino popped into my head. I opened the crate and...

giphy.gif

spacer.png

spacer.png

Edited by AdmiralThunder
  • Like 14
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, AdmiralThunder said:

Had a daily crate turn into a SC and as I was watching it drop down on to the deck so I could open it I was thinking I hadn't had a ship drop from a SC (outside of the Anniversary ones) for a long time and for some reason Borodino popped into my head. I opened the crate and...

I had that happen last night when some code gave me 6 small containers. I was thinking 'maybe the last one will turn into an SC'...and it did.

Unfortunately all I got from it was 25 green boosters. Nice Borodino though.

• Like 1

I'm thinking, now. I'm thinking like that really hard!

Oh bummer (lvl 1 boosters).

--- ! Rigged !

• Haha 7

I was quite shocked when I saw the little ship box and was floored when it was Borodino. Frankly it's creepy. 

tenor.gif?itemid=13690753

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, I_cant_Swim_ said:

I'm thinking, now. I'm thinking like that really hard!

Oh bummer (lvl 1 boosters).

--- ! Rigged !

Very much so, since I believe WG scrapped the implementation of level 1 (grey) boosters in SCs after the playerbase protested.

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, AdmiralThunder said:

and for some reason Borodino popped into my head

Don't lie to us. You looked in the mirror and said it three times, didn't you? 😛

4 minutes ago, Nevermore135 said:

since I believe WG scrapped the implementation of level 1 (grey) boosters in SCs after the playerbase protested

I knew I should've chosen something else..

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, AdmiralThunder said:

giphy.gif

spacer.png

spacer.png

There's a song in this coo-inky-dink:  "Can you feel the love tonight..."    They love you man !

I think some of the OP's luck rubbed off on me. My first daily container drop:

shot-23_11.10_19.29_11-0706.thumb.jpg.628f86852823a7bfbb10856ed2bfd199.jpg

*Soviet anthem intensifies*

Edited by Nevermore135

5 hours ago, AdmiralThunder said:

giphy.gif

spacer.png

spacer.png

I'm rather reminded of this splendid scene from Dogma (warning: deeply, deeply sweary):

You must have used your Jedi mind trick on the game ... the force is strong in you young Padawan! ! 

Now, if you would be so kind and think "Oldschool really needs a Benham" I would really appreciate you!

Well, at least it was better that this:

7WAhYgl.jpg

I got this below from this years Free BF containers. I am not sure if this is a good or a bad thing. 

shot-23.11.07_21.49.17-0219.jpg

This morning my 3rd drop is SC and I thought about your post when I opened it 😁

image.thumb.png.a913456af30e07491be666ef65d498c6.png

This is the 159th SC since the nerf, finally got one ship!   Last time I had ship from SC was from 7th anniversary SC.  Most likely I hit the guaranteed drop.  Anyway, she has 2 extra perm camos waiting for her.

image.thumb.png.7cdd19368420f6190ae12c32cb0e35bb.png

• Like 1