My King George V Battle with Viking music

MysticalWar

I like Viking music since I am Half-Danish and feel the game has a Viking vibe because of warfare on the high seas.

• Like 2

Very forceful music, thank you.

I sadly lack Viking era ancestry, only being able to supposedly claim some Wessex ancestors in that era. Although, equally supposedly, I'm also a descendant of Balder. Of course he never actually existed for real, but I view that's as a minor technicality.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Personally I link back to Confucius. That's how I wake up, anyway.

I hope that makes sense.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

I got lucky in this battle , I dodged some torpedoes and got some lucky sinks.

I try to find epic music to make the battle more interesting what's your fav music ? I always look for new music ideas.

In battle, I go for jazz, if anything. In angel mode, I like to float o'er vales and hills to something that fills with awe - like 2001 Space odyssey (just the title theme).

Still, we've got a music thread for this: https://www.devstrike.net/topic/31-the-music-thread-20/

• Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, I_cant_Swim_ said:

In battle, I go for jazz, if anything. In angel mode, I like to float o'er vales and hills to something that fills with awe - like 2001 Space odyssey (just the title theme).

Still, we've got a music thread for this: https://www.devstrike.net/topic/31-the-music-thread-20/

Oh cool 🙂

Uhm... nowadays I play very little so I don't actually bother with anything but the in game music. In earlier years when I was playing more I put some military/war time music from YT on in the background.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

22 minutes ago, Admiral_Karasu said:

Uhm... nowadays I play very little so I don't actually bother with anything but the in game music. In earlier years when I was playing more I put some military/war time music from YT on in the background.

Oh that's too bad we need to find a way to make players want to come back to Warships somehow. Music seems to help me stay interested in the game if I can find the right tunes.

• Like 1

58 minutes ago, MysticalWar said:

I got lucky in this battle , I dodged some torpedoes and got some lucky sinks.

I try to find epic music to make the battle more interesting what's your fav music ? I always look for new music ideas.

You dodged those torpedoes artfully.  I liked this video with the music that sounded similar to some native American songs.  Well done!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

44 minutes ago, Justin_Simpleton said:

You dodged those torpedoes artfully.  I liked this video with the music that sounded similar to some native American songs.  Well done!

Maybe Leif Eriksson lost his Viking Songbook while in America?

• Haha 2

48 minutes ago, Justin_Simpleton said:

I also try to find music that gives honor to the ship too and since I am also Canadian I love that our flag is in game.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, MysticalWar said:

I also try to find music that gives honor to the ship too and since I am also Canadian I love that our flag is in game.

I noticed that you were flying the Maple Leaf.  My suspicions have been confirmed.

• Haha 2

21 minutes ago, Justin_Simpleton said:

I noticed that you were flying the Maple Leaf.  My suspicions have been confirmed.

Guilty as charged , I also like the Yukon and Haida ships too.😆

• Like 1