Extremely UNHAPPY

SunkCostFallacy

11 minutes ago, Sailor_Moon said:

Oh don't worry, that was just a joke/meme I was making. I don't have any issues scoring citadels 😛

spacer.png

Even in defeat 😪

🙂👍

• Like 1

On 11/12/2023 at 3:21 AM, WES_HoundDog said:

I would like is disagree with this statement.

In 13 battles tonight in my missouri there was a grand total of 13 times players made over 2k base experience.   That includes 5 in one battle.  Yes this is tier 9, but i was against a lot of tier 10's and super ship matches.   So, unless something unusual happens.  That's significantly less than 1 per battle out of 24 participants.   Of those battles i broke 2k once.  Yes again it was tier 9, and yes i was rigged for many of the early matches.  But under those median battle results, you had about a  3% chance of getting 2k bxp.     Good luck if your a 50%er or less at getting it  (without welcome to rigged games of course).

Not exactly laughably easy.

I was a bit unclear, that post was a reply on my previous post in this thread suggesting OP should switch to Submarines, where 2000 BXP IS laughable easy to achieve. I agree with you that on other surface ships its a struggle.

In normal ships you actually have to perform and mostly carry the entire victory to get 2000-3000 BXP.

13 minutes ago, OldSchoolGaming_Youtube said:

...Submarines, where 2000 BXP IS laughable easy to achieve.

It is? Now I wonder if I should become a submariner, my stats are so hard they could do with decent padding.

• Like 2

26 minutes ago, Admiral_Karasu said:

It is? Now I wonder if I should become a submariner, my stats are so hard they could do with decent padding.

I can show you a plethora of examples when im at my private PC. You can pretty much just sail around on the surface all game and spot and just spam pings at everything and get 2000 BXP in a Sub, hence why I changed mains from DDs to Subs, get all the boosted rewards and doesn't have to deal with any of the DD BS like Caps, Buffs, Airships, Plane spotting, radars, hydros, hybrids etc etc. Best decition I ever made in this game tbh.

Playing subs you finish all those BXP missions in the Battle pass in no time.

• Like 2

29 minutes ago, OldSchoolGaming_Youtube said:

I can show you a plethora of examples when im at my private PC. You can pretty much just sail around on the surface all game and spot and just spam pings at everything and get 2000 BXP in a Sub, hence why I changed mains from DDs to Subs, get all the boosted rewards and doesn't have to deal with any of the DD BS like Caps, Buffs, Airships, Plane spotting, radars, hydros, hybrids etc etc. Best decition I ever made in this game tbh.

Playing subs you finish all those BXP missions in the Battle pass in no time.

Just sailing around making a nuisance of myself at almost no risk? Sounds almost too easy.

• Like 1

Isn't almost every game at least 1000 bXP. That's ~200 below my average.

Ofc coop is something different, but then again 9v9 against some poorly programmed bots is a bit like sorting shaped wooden pieces into some similarly shaped holes. It's a bit simple to expect big returns on such an easy task. However in Operations and the upcoming Asymmetric Battles, I'm sure 1000 bXP are easily achieved.