Serena's FIRST Post/Meme on the Forum refit!! 🌙

Sailor_Moon

11 minutes ago, SureBridge said:

Heya Sailor Moon - let's get these forums back up 🙂

Yep! 

usagi-tsukino.gif.7543cc83243a7697c9d7e97580159518.gif

• Thanks 1

The forum can't come soon enough for me.   The current state of WoWs Discord is a total mess.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, HogHammer said:

The forum can't come soon enough for me.   The current state of WoWs Discord is a total mess.

I 100% agree. I was just on WoWs discord, and every flippin' time I gotta like bypass half a scroll bar's worth (so PAGES and pages of comments) just to get to the current discussion. EVERYTHING is basically lost in a sea of comments. IT's just not a forum replacement by any means of the imagination. THIS place, is.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

9 minutes ago, Sailor Moon said:

I 100% agree. I was just on WoWs discord, and every flippin' time I gotta like bypass half a scroll bar's worth (so PAGES and pages of comments) just to get to the current discussion. EVERYTHING is basically lost in a sea of comments. IT's just not a forum replacement by any means of the imagination. THIS place, is.

I honestly found Reddit wasn't much better, I think theres a bit more discussion related to whats going on. But it really lacks the informative nature of the forums, like ArkIsandirs or mouses stuff. Reddit feels incredibly random as well, not really focused on specifically WoWs stuff.

Edited by MBT808
  • Like 1

19 minutes ago, HogHammer said:

Well and for the last couple of days, the in-game chat and divisions are a total mess.   I wonder if they too will be moved to Discord. 

• Like 1

Discord is MEANT to be ephemeral. The discussions and technical info on the old forums was structured to  be a reference. Different design philosophy, different purpose. It's like saying "let's replace that rock truck with 200 ferarri's" yup, they'll go really fast if they can ever get to the highway, but the first loader's worth of fill will wreck them...

Nothing against sports cars if you are going from city A to city B in style (and have a radar detector). But you don't see a lot of them as work vehicles.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, MBT808 said:

I honestly found Reddit wasn't much better, I think theres a bit more discussion related to whats going on. But it really lacks the informative nature of the forums, like ArkIsandirs or mouses stuff. Reddit feels incredibly random as well, not really focused on specifically WoWs stuff.

Yep, Reddit is GOOD, but it's just not the same as the Forums. Not even close, really.

2 hours ago, Exchequer said:

Well and for the last couple of days, the in-game chat and divisions are a total mess.   I wonder if they too will be moved to Discord. 

Unlikely, thankfully 🙂

• Like 1

11 hours ago, HogHammer said:

Works as intended!

• Like 1

16 hours ago, Sailor Moon said:

...Yep! This forum's gonna do the trick! Hey everyone! ~-~°(◠.~)°v~-~

Nice place.  It's good to be here.  🙂

Hi Sailor and Wolf, good to see you You used know me as Bandi73 on the NA forums 🙂

1 minute ago, Andrewbassg said:

Hi Sailor and Wolf, good to see you You used know me as Bandi73 on the NA forums 🙂

Hi!  🙂

15 hours ago, MBT808 said:

The WoWs subreddit is pretty much WoWs-only, maybe a bunch of ads to wade through.

1 hour ago, Andrewbassg said:

Heyoo! Great to see you again! ~-~°(^v~)°v~-~

Guest Capt_of_Satisfaction
On 8/13/2023 at 7:01 PM, Sailor_Moon said:

BuffCaliAlready.jpg.bfac69fe9e900d5af3f3cf2b1d103107.jpg

...Yep! This forum's gonna do the trick! Hey everyone! ~-~°(◠.~)°v~-~

Well, I never knew your name was Serena.  Love your tennis game, err your name :-) Great to see you Mooooon 

200.gif

I've got to work on my abs 

Edited by Capt_of_Satisfaction

5 hours ago, Copperhead550 said:

Your California is perfectly balanced. Nearly OP. It obviously needs a nerf 

IMG_2366.gif

Oh you

dva-overwatch.thumb.gif.4dc342f313c0bc01d07a2de8912b3859.gif

Although I'll admit I guess we can be a little less careful here since we're not being watched by the WeeGee overlords (yet) :P

FUNNYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY JOKE Copperhead :P

17 minutes ago, Sailor_Moon said:

Oh you

dva-overwatch.thumb.gif.4dc342f313c0bc01d07a2de8912b3859.gif

Although I'll admit I guess we can be a little less careful here since we're not being watched by the WeeGee overlords (yet) 😛

FUNNYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY JOKE Copperhead 😛

Totally was a joke yeah let’s go with that. 😛 

Hector deserves a buff too! Obviously there’s a reason no one’s purchasing it… 

12 hours ago, Copperhead550 said:

Totally was a joke yeah let’s go with that. 😛 

Hector deserves a buff too! Obviously there’s a reason no one’s purchasing it… 

welfare boat ?? 😄