Salvage for Victory Event in Update 12.11

Frostbow

20 hours ago, invicta2012 said:

Not a great collection of ships. I looked at the previous salvage event and decided there were better things available in the Armory (Illinois seems more fun than Champagne, especially as the golden age for French BBs in PVP is long over). Not sure anyone needs the Elli - particularly not those of us who've had Duca D'Aosta for years, and when Almirante Cochrane does pretty much everything better - and the Ferrucio and Defence seem particularly unnecessary.

Well, I wouldn't go out of my way to say Almirante Cochrane is anything to write home about. Elli is an average premium, no one needs her outside of the patriotic value.

Defense is, odd. Her short burst smoke is a strange consumable on a super cruiser, doesn't really work with her expected play style(more to cover escapes, since her smoke detectability is vergy large as expected). Otherwise, I think she'll be an alright premium but we'll see when the time comes.

I've said enough about Ferrucio, she's butt cheeks level. she makes DMPZ look good in comparison, and shes only meh at best.

- gibnao etc_red_button.gif

- will check for needed input/wallet relation on release.. and most probably pass

- she'll come by other means later on i can imagine, no matter if they may even openly deny that now. give it 2 yrs at the max for her to enter the crates

... i got that right?! 40 dw's on 20km range?!?!

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ3t6nWZZTWWLzNDVrIHHX

• Like 1

3 hours ago, MBT808 said:

Well, I wouldn't go out of my way to say Almirante Cochrane is anything to write home about. Elli is an average premium, no one needs her outside of the patriotic value.

She's Abruzzi a tier down with a superheal* on a 45s reload. That superheal restores 75% of citadel damage, too, as opposed to Abruzzi's 33%, which makes her quite surprisingly durable. 

6 minutes ago, invicta2012 said:

She's Abruzzi a tier down with a superheal* on a 45s reload. That superheal restores 75% of citadel damage, too, as opposed to Abruzzi's 33%, which makes her quite surprisingly durable. 

70% and 180s reload. 72s if you get the gimmick online, but that's assuming you don't get devstruck and you can land hits consistently without dying. This issue is made worse because: her armor is non-existent and her guns suck outside of very close range. You will lose most gun fights against competent opponents. she's a step back from La Argentina comparably.

• Like 1

180s reload base, COR gives -75% to preparation time, which means 45s reload (or less).

DevStrikes are cruiser life and few Tier VI CLs have armour which is going to help against heavy shells, so there's no point picking it out as a weakness of the ship, indeed that's what makes it decent. as it can heal more of that inevitable citadel damage back than any another at that Tier. That makes it very comfortable in operations and the like. As for the performance of the guns... they're no worse than any other Tier VI CL, fine in Ops like Narai.