What Were Your Greatest Gaming Achievements Today ?

Admiral_Karasu

One of those games when you really try and carry your team but instead end up with highest score in the whole match .... on the losing side...

image.thumb.jpeg.eae7a39c3e4caf21feccbd462f902069.jpeg

image.thumb.jpeg.2cc021e8fd2a64660d92071f5b2910e5.jpeg

image.thumb.jpeg.3d09919b85b04c1090236ad9759affa2.jpeg

image.thumb.jpeg.88f9b37614ea88df059c21ab190cdcb6.jpeg

• Like 3
  • Sad 1

Screenshot(1338).thumb.png.156f3eb3480b97b4ce4ec456da88db4d.png

They had two fail divisions, so I was happy to oblige...

And honestly, it could've been 10 or 11 kills, if my team had been a bit worse.

• Like 7

GS)SGE21L24FHO6M.thumb.png.30ebf0d9a454aaebe2f3b9d657ce0ba9.png

Got 6 kills and 1300xp with Sinop in asymetric battle.

4_T84BVRDAQ63)@U8PN@9.png.1baefe6a4dc0be585c6afcdae65d2589.png

And 174k damage with Lyon in random (yesterday's battle, though)

• Like 3

I didn't uninstall the game.  Considering this is all I see at Tier 6:

shot-23_12.02_05_54.56-0262.thumb.jpg.9d9ebdfca3ef887340f9848406118f64.jpg

Submarines, DD's and Carriers. 

After AT's event is over, I am not playing a Tier 6 game in a very, very long time.  It is mind numbing and impossible, except to an occasional RNG created 1 or 2x9 match that happens every 50th match or so, no matter what time of day it is...........   AND, I've tried every time of day to find one and  ........haven't....

• Like 2

13 hours ago, Asym said:

I didn't uninstall the game.  Considering this is all I see at Tier 6:

shot-23_12.02_05_54.56-0262.thumb.jpg.9d9ebdfca3ef887340f9848406118f64.jpg

Submarines, DD's and Carriers. 

After AT's event is over, I am not playing a Tier 6 game in a very, very long time.  It is mind numbing and impossible, except to an occasional RNG created 1 or 2x9 match that happens every 50th match or so, no matter what time of day it is...........   AND, I've tried every time of day to find one and  ........haven't....

Got the Arizona rental and decided to venture up to T6 to see what new. It's a bigger crap show than ever, with T8s and multiple CVs and subs. Why anyone in their right mind would play there is beyond me. 

1 hour ago, Kalishnikat said:

Got the Arizona rental and decided to venture up to T6 to see what new. It's a bigger crap show than ever, with T8s and multiple CVs and subs. Why anyone in their right mind would play there is beyond me. 

You betcha !  I have been playing this game a long time....  And, I truly haven't seen that Tier ^^^ as messed up as it is....

I have played for several days now with Admiral Thunder's event as my goal and, over dozens and dozens of matches, at all hours of the day, I really only have had, at best, a dozen matches without a CV, one or two sub and up to 4 DD's....  A hand full of matches....  It's (tier 6) simply a "parody" of what it was many, many years ago when I was grinding Tier 6 ships and CPT's up.

So, I took out my frustrations at the Range this Morning (a long distance woods walk (steel targets)), picked a Rifle I have never shot in a competition (a gift from a friend whom passed last year) , in the Snow fall and took a 1st....  Made money and didn't play one pocking game today...  This screwed up Tier 6 adventure made shooting in the snow "therapeutic" and my Club mates simply frustrated cause:  there was no way I was going to lose by GoD.......there's no RNG messing with your mind out there...... Therapeutic it was and richer I be........and, if it ain't fun, don't do it.....I am done with Tier 6.... 

Asym Out.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Kalishnikat said:

7 hours ago, Asym said:

You betcha !  I have been playing this game a long time....  And, I truly haven't seen that Tier ^^^ as messed up as it is....

I have played for several days now with Admiral Thunder's event as my goal and, over dozens and dozens of matches, at all hours of the day, I really only have had, at best, a dozen matches without a CV, one or two sub and up to 4 DD's....  A hand full of matches....  It's (tier 6) simply a "parody" of what it was many, many years ago when I was grinding Tier 6 ships and CPT's up.

So, I took out my frustrations at the Range this Morning (a long distance woods walk (steel targets)), picked a Rifle I have never shot in a competition (a gift from a friend whom passed last year) , in the Snow fall and took a 1st....  Made money and didn't play one pocking game today...  This screwed up Tier 6 adventure made shooting in the snow "therapeutic" and my Club mates simply frustrated cause:  there was no way I was going to lose by GoD.......there's no RNG messing with your mind out there...... Therapeutic it was and richer I be........and, if it ain't fun, don't do it.....I am done with Tier 6.... 

Asym Out.

Heh.  I must not be in my right mind, by the standards the two of you seem to be using.  🙂 
I enjoy sailing all the tiers, and Tier-6 is included.  

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Wolfswetpaws said:

Heh.  I must not be in my right mind, by the standards the two of you seem to be using.  🙂 
I enjoy sailing all the tiers, and Tier-6 is included.  

Nope, you are OK, most of the time....except for times where....oh, never mind, WG loves you man !

You like this game and simply accept whatever they provide because it fits your definition of fun...  That's all.  The rest of us, simply can't or won't accept mediocre content.... 

Now, it's a very terrible mess.  And, that's not an idle observation:  I have spent well over a 100 matches participating in Admiral Thunder's competition.  At all hours of the day - all hours of the day.   Terrible, simply terrible. 

Now, I am 100% sure, my experiences aren't universal.  RNG or intention allow for "differences" in who gets the best spawn points; the best MM fill;  or, whom enjoys "perfect MM spawns of the bots...."   That is not me, ever.

14 minutes ago, Asym said:

Nope, you are OK, most of the time....except for times where....oh, never mind, WG loves you man !

You like this game and simply accept whatever they provide because it fits your definition of fun...  That's all.  The rest of us, simply can't or won't accept mediocre content.... 

Now, it's a very terrible mess.  And, that's not an idle observation:  I have spent well over a 100 matches participating in Admiral Thunder's competition.  At all hours of the day - all hours of the day.   Terrible, simply terrible. 

Now, I am 100% sure, my experiences aren't universal.  RNG or intention allow for "differences" in who gets the best spawn points; the best MM fill;  or, whom enjoys "perfect MM spawns of the bots...."   That is not me, ever.

Thanks.  🙂 

• Like 1

Screenshot(1356).thumb.png.2a912f03866875686030a5782f80538c.png

Veeeery tense finale after a valiant last stand by our own CV. Also a nice comeback: the game was mostly even, but then we went down 3v6 and 2v4.

Spoiler

Screenshot(1349).thumb.png.f902cf78c037b59383868f648a61dd97.png

My best sub game so far, not that there have been very many...

• Like 5

Second time overall in my WoWS career that I managed to reach the Gold qualification!

shot-23_12.03_17_42.58-0777.thumb.jpg.1f938f4afa24c93ad8b06fd1ddad5127.jpg

Regards, Nightowl

• Like 8
  • Thanks 1

Not too shabby for my third game after a half year of not playing. The Kraken was actually achieved after the victory banner came up.

image.thumb.png.ff2798327ef9e4ab699261b1e387f7c8.png

• Like 5

On 12/3/2023 at 5:43 PM, Northern Nightowl said:

Second time overall in my WoWS career that I managed to reach the Gold qualification!

Regards, Nightowl

And I DID IT!!!

shot-23_12.05_13_44.32-0725.thumb.jpg.90ae11446ac45a77e4e946e92ef6ea69.jpg

Hooray!

Regards, Nightowl

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

Bottom tier Kraken in a defeat:

KiiT10Karken1.thumb.jpg.67dd96fa4c411d6b5813c22294513c0b.jpg

KiiT10Karken2.thumb.jpg.766c9e5694039067cdaf1d4d87d4f2a2.jpg

KiiT10Karken3.thumb.jpg.5a2a833dbb6bfe25d82f5a20950b55f0.jpg

The last kill was offered by the red Gdansk player. Rare to see such a thing.

The first guy in our team was no joke, either.

• Like 3