What Were Your Greatest Gaming Achievements Today ?

Admiral_Karasu

1 hour ago, OldSchoolGaming_Youtube said:

Maybe ... because you are fighting me.....? Otherwise if we both agree 100% why did you reply at all?

Just adding additional context.

Got enough Japanese tokens to get the permanent bonus package for the Bungo. Did a bit of a mistake when the event was released before noticing the Bungo economic package for tokens and bought three of the bundles for 1,000 doubloons like I normally do, but I am okay with that since 3,000 doubloons for a tier 10 bonus package is still better than 4,800 doubloons. Plus got the other goodies with the random bundles as well.

• Like 3

Sniping out that cringelord Nightbird pilot hovering over my spawn in BF2042 with M39

• Like 3

Juicy brawl with final duel against an "FDR". Had been a very exciting fight and hard piece of work. Finally rewarded with > 2000 base XP. 

Skjermbilde 2023-11-05 115416.png

Skjermbilde 2023-11-05 115358.png

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Ensign Cthulhu said:

If I can do better than that tonight, I'll be very happy.

And sure enough, I was happy. A nice bookend to the evening.

image.thumb.png.e42a40f915ac6cc4472529dcf06cf399.png

Not as much XP because I didn't have a first-win bonus, but the damage and kills were juicier. 

• Like 3

In World of Warships it was when I went over 100 Krakens and other was when I became a Billionaire in credits. 

Edited by SeaQuest
  • Like 2

Collingwood did well. I absolutely trust in this ship even in the most sticky fighting situations. Many people claim that she is too soft and weak for a real fight, something I can't and wouldn't sign. She's just splendid if handled correctly. Had a very, very exciting and demanding fight, where BOTH teams did well. Something, which unfortunately isn't usual any longer. 

Skjermbilde 2023-11-08 152824.png

Skjermbilde 2023-11-08 152831.png

20231108_150720_PBSB537-Collingwood_20_NE_two_brothers.wowsreplay

Edited by OT2_2
  • Like 3

I bought 25 Russian containers and got the Navarin. Played 12 games in Co op all dailies. Second game 758 base xp with 203k damage, fifth game 239.7k damage with 956 base xp. 

• Like 2

Just now, o4x4 said:

5 support ships killed by secondary got me fox:

image.thumb.png.c16d86e4dc74f80a3be83310523c3160.png

6km torp can work:

image.thumb.png.af5992d9d09471f2f16c93bfbd50c0cc.png

BZ

I thought it was a shark though.

• Like 2

Seven kills and a wonderful game experience in T VII again. This time in a division together with a clan mate. Have had several T IX and X Randoms in between, which have been horrible in any possible way. Much better game quality regarding ALL ship classes in T VII. A difference like day and night. On the EU - server today and strongly recommended.  

Skjermbilde 2023-11-08 210751.png

Skjermbilde 2023-11-08 210819.png

Skjermbilde 2023-11-08 210911.png

20231108_205152_PJSB010-Nagato-1944_55_Seychelles.wowsreplay

Edited by OT2_2
  • Like 5

Two things today , I crossed the 50000 Base XP this Transylvania week. And also probably my best game: 312 K in Mainz , only 7 torp hits 46 fires. What was good was that 1 ship was afk, 1 more or less suicided even though he did damage already in the first Mutant attack so it was downhill I thought. I Biz followed somewhat later but the rest played really well.

Gorgon is quite tough to kill sometimes if the tool is not the best but they succeded.

818 in credits is with 40% booster.

231108 Mainz a.png

231108 Transylv Mainz B.png

231108 Transylv Mainz.png

Edited by Gnirf
  • Like 4

14 hours ago, Gnirf said:

Two things today , I crossed the 50000 Base XP this Transylvania week. And also probably my best game:

It took me way too long to commit red boosters in the Transylvania Op. Around 2k average base xp (in the I-56) is just higher than what I can achieve in any other mode.

• Like 1

First battle of the day, got a Kraken. Best part was, 3 of the ships sank were DDs, lol. That's why I have kind of low damage for a Kraken, half HP DDs that came within my gun range and got sank with one volley. Got high credits, XP and Free XP because I use blue boosters the first battle of the day so I can get the three daily containers out of the way as soon as possible.

shot-23_11.09_07_43.26-0796.thumb.jpg.32b965c9031879ee123b7d119b0a7110.jpg

Edited by Colonel Potter
  • Like 5

4 hours ago, tocqueville8 said:

It took me way too long to commit red boosters in the Transylvania Op. Around 2k average base xp (in the I-56) is just higher than what I can achieve in any other mode.

I have more or less only used them in Narai (weimar) in the old days + I did use some in the Asymmetric last edition. You need to use them sometime so I used up 80 or so Elite XP which helped me a lot. Now I am thinking that blue is enough so the few red that arrives in DYs and Battle pass I save for the moment until a suitable mode arrives. Maybe I will use some in next asymmetric depending on how it goes. It feels better when you have a say 80-85% WR even if your max earnings /average earnings go down from a mental perspective. I used some blue here in Transylvania but  mostly it was green. But I did use some Ship XP blue combined with green while often earlier I have done the other way around.

Screenshot(1189).thumb.png.65a87090fd39be85b43ac64e3a002a1e.png

First one I've seen, first one I've sunk.

Screenshot(1190).thumb.png.9e71d88c81214f43eaf8f32c8c5a8a35.png

Ended up being a very nice match. I mean, I was top-tier and they kind of yoloed, but it's still a nice result.

Screenshot(1185).thumb.png.55fca05a74319bfe8c17e6237391bc8f.png

This team, on the other hand...no words.

• Like 1

This was probably my best battle ever played, and it came from nowhere. I just happen to refresh Normandie, can't even remember when I played her last. And it was early morning, for tier VI hard to find opponents, hence I ended up in 6 vs 6 game. And for the second time in my history in WoWs I got Solo Warrior - last time it was hiding game in DD and play on time, where now I had to kill 4 opponents after I was left on my own. And did it 🙂

Normandie.thumb.jpg.39673c52ee6437ea275ef20ff6aed15b.jpgNormandie3.thumb.jpg.1bb9c540aba488eeb43e405c49abdcc3.jpgNormandie2.thumb.jpg.354150578289ec97b2a23a6a868f32c7.jpg

• Like 7

On 11/8/2023 at 1:10 PM, Admiral_Karasu said:

BZ

I thought it was a shark though.

I was just wondering when it was changed, as it used to be “Shark Among Shrimps.” This makes me a little sad, as the older name had more character.

I’m reminded a bit of when the devs renamed Halsey’s talents. The original names were just more interesting and thematic.

• Like 2

Building a single French dreadnought with 1915 technology and taking on and defeating one German dreadnought and three German battlecruisers at once.

Ultimate Admiral Dreadnoughts can be a fun diversion for the engineer in me that wants to design something worth using in battle.

I wasn't sure my 14inch guns would be enough, and the firing angles on the B and X turrets could be improved...but packing on enough armor meant I could get in close with the enemy dreadnought after dispatching his more lightly armored friends.

Sadly, I doubt in real life anyone would actually spend THAT much money to build what I designed (over 40k tons!)...and the amount of damage she sustained to get all four ships was worrying (a lot of superstructure damage - lost over 400 sailors).

I still think multiple ships is a 'better' answer...but I'd have to play the campaign mode to get a sense of that.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Nevermore135 said:

I was just wondering when it was changed, as it used to be “Shark Among Shrimps.” This makes me a little sad, as the older name had more character.

I’m reminded a bit of when the devs renamed Halsey’s talents. The original names were just more interesting and thematic.

Quite, though it always puzzled me why the shark looked so much like a fox.

• Like 1