What Were Your Greatest Gaming Achievements Today ?

Admiral_Karasu

If the title looks familiar, it should. Carrying over from the World of Warships Official Forum (EU) we keep up the traditions of the old forums, and this thread is a continuation of the thread that itself was first posted by Hanszeehock on March 24, 2015 to match a similar thread on the World of Warplanes forum.

Now hear this! To clarify, the 'achievement' part in the thread title is not a direct reference to what are called 'achievements' in the game. They can be, if that's the case, but essentially this is a feel good thread, for anyone playing World of Warships, any game mode, permanent or temporary, even if it's just about admiring your ships in port if that's what got you excited today.

This is your chance to show off your gaming prowess  !

For me today, after coming back to port from my first battle of the day in the Mighty Yamato.

image.thumb.png.b5fcc0f14ef6e7a81b08353f0d022df3.png

I can't believe it's 8 years but it is 8 years.

• Like 13

5 hours ago, Admiral_Karasu said:

If the title looks familiar, it should. Carrying over from the World of Warships Official Forum (EU) we keep up the traditions of the old forums, and this thread is a continuation of the thread that itself was first posted by Hanszeehock on March 24, 2015 to match a similar thread on the World of Warplanes forum.

For me today, after coming back to port from my first battle of the day in the Mighty Yamato.

image.thumb.png.b5fcc0f14ef6e7a81b08353f0d022df3.png

I can't believe it's 8 years but it is 8 years.

hmmm eight year annivesary is on, yup eight years 🤣🤣

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, WildWind84 said:

Today is 3 years since I start to play this game 🙂

Ah... finally a familiar name I spot here! image.gif.13dbb6190a932e29091e5b3983c09d0a.gif

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Asym said:

Potential damage.

image.thumb.png.fff0f85c779d55bd483fcb855adf9d0a.png

Don't things look a little... well, dark.. there?

• Thanks 1

14 hours ago, iDuckman said:

Making it to my birthday so I can get the big coupon

@iDuckman So a birthday? Happy day, dude!

To OP: for me, thinking I had got through all my pinkie points only to discover another 16 Tier VIII's that I'd forgotten as their Cap'ns were assigned elsewhere. Played 'em all within the day to collect 6 SCs. 

• Like 1

I Had a really good match in the Sejong. Molested some babbies in ranked.....

image.thumb.png.63e4b68d5d9f4254d0c0fe6eb8c41edb.png

With aa ........... slight problem.

image.thumb.png.9c798bbfbb6beb6fbc17d58c44dd0f93.png

Edited by Andrewbassg
  • Like 2

Today, I didn't uninstall the game.....  It's been a few days of losing even more friends from the game and it's starting to wear on me.....

• Like 2

On 9/24/2023 at 12:19 PM, Asym said:

Today, I didn't uninstall the game.....  It's been a few days of losing even more friends from the game and it's starting to wear on me.....

today "achivement"

shot-23_09.25_22_49.12-0877.thumb.jpg.7189ea205cf442135c17fae3b2c9f95c.jpg

shot-23_09.25_22_49.06-0968.thumb.jpg.f4a68a6776b0f8f37adfc7236db0384d.jpg

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1

2 hours ago, Ocsimano18 said:

Finished knocking off all the anniversary snowflakes. Now I have time for my other hobbies.

It was quite a time sink, wasn't it?

5 hours ago, Admiral_Karasu said:

It was quite a time sink, wasn't it?

Yes, a lot of crappy battles per day. Despite the amount of playing, I’m behind with the dockyard missions by more than a week. I’m not grinding the dockyard ship, but still it’s an insane amount of grind already in the middle.

• Like 1

Finished reloading 45ACP....  Haven't played a single game.  Researching some Tsunami software I've heard about and would love to see....  Other than that, scheduling another range visit tomorrow to continue on the 25 Lehman.  And, if my friends decided to play tonight, I'll be there. 

• Like 1

Screenshot(796).thumb.png.a0fff5b77594185707a62662013cb8a7.png

Spoiler

Screenshot(791).thumb.png.54a3a07bed0bd1d7f0c1caab3530b827.pngScreenshot(792).thumb.png.ae1523d82eac7a91e9bbbcf54494d6bb.png

At long last, the MM gave me a break, and I took advantage of it...

I mean, we still had an afk BB and a completely uncooperative sub, but I guess their team was even worse.

Edited by tocqueville8
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, HogHammer said:

World of Choo-Choo?

Factorio

2 hours ago, Andrewbassg said:

Looks like a PCB?

That's pretty much what I'm calling it.  "The CPU"

• Like 1