Warships Collectors Club

HogHammer

Leipzig is actually not a Nurnburg clone. A copy pasta for sure, but sadly not a clone. Gun reload is worse and the 2 rear turrets are NOT 360 degree turrets. Those 10km torps carry a very high price.

• Like 2

ship #582 VELOS 

i still have more certificates to collect and 30 more containers to open 

shot-23.12.08_15.13.17-0571.jpg

Edited by Gaelic_knight
  • Like 4

2 hours ago, Gaelic_knight said:

#586  and didnt realise i was that far up in holidays in santa city 

SCHARNHORST 43

shot-23.12.09_08.59.17-0038.jpg

Nice.

It has gone quick. I will get it today or tomorrow.

• Like 2

Just finished up my T10's so cashed my 81 certificates in on 16X Mega and 1X standard crates. Got 3 ships (+ 3X 2500 Doubloons and 2X 12,500 Coal so very happy with the haul)...

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

and...

tenor.gif?itemid=7731496

spacer.png

That gives me every possible ship that can drop from a Santa crate except the T9 EU BB Karl XIV Johan. Not buying any more crates but can still earn some so if a ship drops that will be what it is.

Edited by AdmiralThunder
  • Like 5

3 hours ago, AdmiralThunder said:

Just finished up my T10's so cashed my 81 certificates in on 16X Mega and 1X standard crates. Got 3 ships (+ 3X 2500 Doubloons and 2X 12,500 Coal so very happy with the haul)...

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

and...

tenor.gif?itemid=7731496

spacer.png

That gives me every possible ship that can drop from a Santa crate except the T9 EU BB Karl XIV Johan. Not buying any more crates but can still earn some so if a ship drops that will be what it is.

I hope you get it. As a Swede I bought her on release even if totally fantasy and really not in line with any strategic thoughts in the Swedish navy. That is my only T9 bought on release (as I count on them at Christmas far cheaper).

If that would have been even remotely on table, wars in the past would need to be far more successful. 

If ypu have the premium pass you will get some more Megas so the chance is not zero but quite practical.

I find K XIV quite nice with the long range torps but artillerywise weak.

• Like 2

Damn, i wish i had some spare money to spend on the Christmas Boxes....
Sadly, due to my wife having serious health issues, this year it's not possible for me to spend much on WG's Christmas Boxes. :classic_unsure:

Would have loved to have some more new/shiny ships in my port, but you can't ignore IRL stuff. :classic_sad:

• Like 3

Reached Level 11 in the "Holidays in Santa City" seasonal event equivalent of the normal "Battle Pass".  In doing so, I claimed the Level 10 rewards, which included the Premium German Battleship, the VII Scharnhorst '43 (which is a relatively recent arrival in World of Warships, anyway).
The VII Scharnhorst '43 was delivered by Commander Stefan Klein (zero skill points).
He will be sent back to Shipbuilder's City with thanks for a safe delivery.
Captain selection and hull module installation to begin, soon.

spacer.png

• Like 5

4 hours ago, Efros said:

Leipzig last night brought my total to 577 ships. I have 75 slots free so come on WG gimme some freebies!

Want my Alliance? 🤣

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

spacer.png

spacer.png

You know, WG gets beat up on a lot and gets a lot of flak from the players (that includes me), and a LOT of it is well earned and deserved for the asinine things they do, but I have to say this year's Christmas stuff is great. They deserve a LOT of thanks and praise for giving us a great set of Christmas events with excellent rewards. Thanks WG. 

• Like 3

11 hours ago, Gnirf said:

I hope you get it. As a Swede I bought her on release even if totally fantasy and really not in line with any strategic thoughts in the Swedish navy. That is my only T9 bought on release (as I count on them at Christmas far cheaper).

If that would have been even remotely on table, wars in the past would need to be far more successful. 

If ypu have the premium pass you will get some more Megas so the chance is not zero but quite practical.

I find K XIV quite nice with the long range torps but artillerywise weak.

Hello, my name is AdmiralThunder and I am a crate addict LOL.

Couldn't help myself and got a couple more crates and bingo...

spacer.png

spacer.png

And although it isn't a ship it would have been if the KJ hadn't been the last available one I could have drop so...

spacer.png

I have done my part to support WOWS for another year now LOL.

I have also greatly increased my reserves via flakes and crates (Coal, Steel, and PT) with literally hundreds of ships to go so I guess as soon as it is available next week I will get Kitakami.

spacer.png spacer.png

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Ship 425/flake ship 360: Florida from one of the free small Santa crates (I think it was one of the ones from the daily login)

Ship 426/flake ship 361: Mysore from the last of the megas in the armory chain

And then opened a t7 crate and got Maya as ship 427/flake ship 362

• Like 4

On 12/10/2023 at 8:11 AM, MaxxyNL said:

Damn, i wish i had some spare money to spend on the Christmas Boxes....
Sadly, due to my wife having serious health issues, this year it's not possible for me to spend much on WG's Christmas Boxes. :classic_unsure:

Would have loved to have some more new/shiny ships in my port, but you can't ignore IRL stuff. :classic_sad:

I had that fight, keep heart. 

Check your port. 

• Like 3

1 hour ago, AdmiralThunder said:

spacer.png

spacer.png

I won’t go as far as kitakami I’ve seen it played on twitch  

will get the other 3 today after work