Warships Collectors Club

HogHammer

Just when i decided i would cut back for a while on my WoW purchases, they had to bring back HSF, a event i've been waiting for, for 2½ years. Long story short, i got weak and got me this:

20231119123138_1.jpg

• Like 6

I have welcomed the Brandenburg-B to my Port.
The ship was delivered without a Commander.  A Port-slot was included with the ship.

spacer.png

• Like 4

ship #573 and a waste of dubs came out of the 6th bundle  . got the premium camo for marseille out of the 2nd bundle 

PICARDIE   the captain doesnt say engage at the start of battle 

so this suppose to be an improved Lyon . Atleast Lyon can hit the damn target

shot-23.11.22_17.40.35-0209.jpg

Edited by Gaelic_knight
  • Like 2
  • Haha 3

Welcomed two new ships this evening that I've been considering on and off for a long time. My Thanksgiving/Black Friday gift to myself, I guess. Ironically purchased from the Black Friday 2023 event that technically ends before Black Friday 2023. 

Cossack B Purchase.PNG

Loyang B Purchase.PNG

• Like 6

28 minutes ago, Gaelic_knight said:

tested PICARDIE in Asymmetric battles this morning ( only 1 battle ) and it worked lol 

shot-23.11.25_08.17.11-0031.jpg

shot-23.11.25_08.17.19-0299.jpg

Surprised were you?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Wow, 300, 500, even 600 ships? You folk far surpass my collection. My most recent acquisition, the 97th ship in my port, is the Mainz B. I have seen this vessel used to high effectiveness in battle and have been wanting to get it for months. With the Black Friday sale, I could no longer resist. I have taken it into a few brawls and asymmetric battles and I think over time this will become one of my "Mainz" cruisers.

-best

WorldOfWarships_ScreenCapturesOfShips_MainZB_20231125.jpg

Edited by RedLimitFreeway
  • Like 5

By completing a series of Voyage to the North Pole missions, I have welcomed the VIII Dmitry Pozharsky Doubloons as my final reward.
spacer.png

The ship was delivered by Kapitan-Leytenant Vitaliy Zhukov (6 skill points).
He will be sent back to Shipbuilder's City with thanks for a job well done.
There are several Commanders already in my Reserve Barracks who are waiting for a ship.
Captain selection and hull module installation to begin, soon.

Edited to add:  Commander Nymus has been selected as Captain.

Edited by Wolfswetpaws
  • Like 7

Wolfswetpaws, I am nearing completion of step 7 in the North Pole event. I am not sure I will have the time to finish all the missions in that final step 8, but hopefully I can make it happen!

-best

• Like 3

9 minutes ago, RedLimitFreeway said:

Wolfswetpaws, I am nearing completion of step 7 in the North Pole event. I am not sure I will have the time to finish all the missions in that final step 8, but hopefully I can make it happen!

-best

Play Asymmetric Battles and you will succeed in no time. Good luck.

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, RedLimitFreeway said:

-best

I spent some time training my Béarn Captain in random battles, today, and used "Blue" boosters for CXP.
That helped me make mission-progress with each game played and my Captain René Jobert earned two promotions in the process.

I'm beginning to develop an appreciation for the Béarn, and I'm grateful for all the stuff that @ArIskandir wrote (on the old forums) about how to play the ship and her planes. 
While I may not be following his advice perfectly, I'm getting a feel for the principles involved.  🙂 

• Like 2

UnrepentantSinner and Wolfswetpaws, thank you both for the advice. I will definitely give it a go!

-best

• Like 2

The final 50 Arctic Tokens and the 5th Black Friday Premium Container gave me Cossack B + mission as I have the usual. Most pleased.

Welcome to my ship No 607. 

image.png.927b9fc8294b3515c8dfee0923c01eab.png

• Like 6

Welcomed the Italian Cruiser, the IX Brindisi, to my Port.
Captain selection and hull module installation to begin, soon.

Edit:  Commander Guiseppe Lombardi (10 skill points and the former Captain of the Zara) transferred from the Reserve Barracks and assigned as Captain of the Brindisi.

spacer.png

Edited to add:  This brings my total ship count to 402 ships.

Edited by Wolfswetpaws
  • Like 5

Not satisfied with the Brindisi, I used a combination of ShipXP and FreeXP to research the X Venezia and then welcomed her to my Port in exchange for credits.
I have assigned Commander Azur Lane Littorio (the 2nd.) as Captain of the Venezia.

spacer.png

spacer.png
https://azurlane.koumakan.jp/wiki/Littorio

Edited by Wolfswetpaws
  • Like 6

Then there was 1....

Lots to update, and most likely the final one from me.

Took Harbin into Halloween Op had a blast, decided to finish the line...so welcome Sejong and Jinan.

Purchased the Repluse B series of crates.

Received the Asashio B from Arctic credits exchange.

Completed Artic for the Pozharsky

Used Coal and secured the Forest Sherman

Participated in the Lighhouse Auction and welcomed Smolensk into the port (did a happy dance for a while with this one!)

Leftover dubs from auction to welcome Toulon.

Ship coupon to welcome Bourgogne (shorter happy dance).

Said hello to Hanover.  Megatron is excited.

29 of 49 presently available tech tree lines have been completed, with no interest in any additional.  364 ships.

Smaland is the last one on the wish list. 

Edited by DoW_
Spelling
  • Like 4

After following the advice of UnrepentantSinner and Wolfswetpaws, I completed the North Pole event yesterday. The final steps were mainly achieved via Asymmetric Battles–one memorable moment was how quickly I racked up the necessary defence ribbons using the Minotaur by hanging out near B cap, carefully using smoke and taking on whatever ships showed up. In any event, I now have acquired the D. Pozharsky! This is the 98th ship in my port. I have been taking it on sea trials in Co-Op and plan to expand into other battle types going forward.

-best

PS. My screen capture looks much like AdmiralThunder's. This was not intentional!

WorldOfWarships_ScreenCapturesOfShips_CL_DPozharsky_2880px_20231130_Crop.jpg

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, RedLimitFreeway said:

After following the advice of UnrepentantSinner and Wolfswetpaws, I completed the North Pole event yesterday. The final steps were mainly achieved via Asymmetric Battles–one memorable moment was how quickly I racked up the necessary defence ribbons using the Minotaur by hanging out near B cap, carefully using smoke and taking on whatever ships showed up. In any event, I now have acquired the D. Pozharsky! This is the 98th ship in my port. I have been taking it on sea trials in Co-Op and plan to expand into other battle types going forward.

-best

PS. My screen capture looks much like AdmiralThunder's. This was not intentional!

WorldOfWarships_ScreenCapturesOfShips_CL_DPozharsky_2880px_20231130_Crop.jpg

Tell us what you think of it!

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, BOBTHEBALL said:

Tell us what you think of it!

Will do... She is a CL, and I have much experience with these, so it will be interesting to see how she compares to the others.

-best

• Like 2