Warships Collectors Club

HogHammer

This time i was really, really lucky, when i opened the Treasure of the Sea container from stage 20 of the Event Pass, i got this:

20240701070056_1.jpg

20240701232652_1.jpg

• Like 6

07-02-2024  
Completed 20 stages of the "Summer Festival" battle-pass and received the rewards.
1.  One Pan-American destroyer, namely the VI Juruá Doubloons.
The Juruá was delivered by Commander Rodrigo Bueras (zero skill points).
He will be sent back to Shipbuilder's City with thanks for a job well done.
2.  One "Treasure of the Sea" premium container.
Opening the container revealed one "Polygonal Steel" permanent camouflage that can be linked to a ship of my choice.

800px-Juru%C3%A1_wows_main.jpg 

Here's what her other camouflage looks like.
20210225150823!Juru%C3%A1_wows_main.jpg 

Edited by Wolfswetpaws
  • Like 4

TWO TT ships!

The Russian DD IX Udaloi managed to gather enough ship xp to allow for the fit and finish of the X Grozovoi!

The Italian DD VII Luca Tarigo (formerly tied for my lowest level TT ship) managed to limp through to complete the requirements for the VIII Vittorio Cuniberti.

Since I use FXP Only for research bureau resets, these boats have to do it the old fashioned way... they EARN it!  (I forget which commercial that was...)

Anyway... 11 TT ship lines still in progress with only 1 still at tier VII (Italian BB Francesco Carrachiolo... not a big fan of the Italian lines...) 

512 now in the fleet of Tier V-X plus low level premiums that have accumulated over the years 🙂 

Nice to crow about it once in a while... the TT progress is horribly slow at my pace.

• Like 2

Completed the battle pass yesterday evening, and welcomed ship #480 to my port - Jurua. Not sure if I’ll cross the 500 threshold by the anniversary event, but it’ll be close if I don’t. 

• Like 1