Warships Collectors Club

HogHammer

As a reward for reaching stage 20 of the Holidays in Santa City (battle pass), I received three Santa's Mega Gift Containers and the Tier-7 European Destroyer, the Stord '43.
The VII Stord '43 Doubloons was delivered by Commander Inge Iversen (zero skill points).
For the moment, he will remain in my Port while he teaches the sailors of my Fleet about the ship. 

spacer.png 

• Like 4

FDR is #661. 

Ive resisted getting it for some time, but I have Steel for another ship after using a coupon for it, and was curious about its different strike properties. They are indeed different, and I got carried to a win in the first game, although I think the very tough planes plus my fighters provided good spotting. Going to watch some instruction before playing it again 🙂

• Like 4

Finished up Santa City and decided to go for the BP, so I got Stord '43.

20231231151349_1.thumb.jpg.2ea50134edca2f51d33fd6a2b788839e.jpg

The three mega gifts got me nothing worthwhile, but with the extra tickets I bought two more gifts and I was blessed with Pyotr Bagration and Yahagi.

20231231151358_1.thumb.jpg.858725a5bfd807866b16a4e403b2b8d0.jpg

20231231151407_1.thumb.jpg.9d15f7d0c09c1ae87096f2aceecec9ff.jpg

• Like 3

19 hours ago, Admiral_Karasu said:

@Wolfswetpaws, may I be as curious as to ask if Inge Iversen, while having zero points, still speaks native level fluent English nonetheless?

I'll have to get back to you on that. 
Also a player could affect the situation by changing their sound/voice-over menu settings.

• Like 2

#637 in port.

shot-23.12.30_16.22.02-0183.jpg

Edited by Mizzerys_Fate
  • Like 6

Ship No. 505, the last ship of the year 2023, has joined my port: Henri IV

image.thumb.png.cf4f67ff5ddab6093e14959d43902ab9.png

Command of this ship has been given to Commander Jean Bart

Happy New Year All!

• Like 4

Couple holiday additions to my port. Finished the Not a Battle Pass and got Stord 43. One of the megas on the last stage dropped Gallant. And finished my Vauquelin grind tonight to welcome Le Fantasque as my final addition in 2023. 

Edited by MidnightPhoenix07
  • Like 3

Most recent addition bringing the number up to ..... LOL

Free port slots with nothing at all to put in them. Last 2 free BP santa crates gave me port slots. Yes, both of them.

Nobody should have any trouble identifying that most recent addition.

fleet size and free slots.png

• Like 4

On 1/1/2024 at 3:23 AM, MidnightPhoenix07 said:

as my final addition in 2023

And my first addition of 2024 — F. Schultz

• Like 4

Collected a container, which morphed into a randomly occurring SuperContainer.

When I opened the SuperContainer, the IX Karl XIV Johan Doubloons was revealed.  🙂 

spacer.png

The ship was delivered by Commander Gustaf Berglund (10 skill points).
For the moment, he is likely to remain as Captain.
Hull module installation to begin in the near future.

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

Purchased a Santa's Mega Gift container from the Armory in exchange for 5 "certficates".
Upon opening the container, a Japanese premium battleship, the VII Hyūga Doubloons, was revealed.
The Hyuga was delivered by Commander Nori Suzuki (10 skill points).
For the moment, he will be retained to provide familiarization training to the personnel of my Port.
Hull-modules and equipment installation to begin, soon.

spacer.png

• Like 4

This past week, I was watching as @Ensign Cthulhu was Twitch Streaming and finished the research of the Cherbourg in his Port to unlock and purchase the next ship in the tech-tree line, the IX Brest.
Inspired by his adventures, I decided to hasten the research process of my own Cherbourg and unlock the IX Brest.
I'm happy to say that my efforts have been successful and that I've welcomed the IX Brest to my Port.
The ship was delivered without a Captain.
Selection of a Captain and the installation of hull modules will begin, soon.

spacer.png

Edited to add:
~Commander Augustin Foubert (10 skill points) is transferred from the French Tier-3 Cruiser, the Friant, to the French Tier-9 Cruiser, the Brest.
~Commander Felicien Leblanc (the 2nd.)(6 skill points) is transferred from the Reserve Barracks and assigned to the Tier-3 Friant.

Edited by Wolfswetpaws
  • Like 4

The Christmas haul so far.

image.png.a7da6e00b2b360c6b35cf9ae862ad5dd.png

The last two Bigs were bought with Dubs from the Jan. Megas.

Add:
9-Jan Mega VII Tokachi

And I still have 10 7 5 more Megas to open. 

Edited by iDuckman
  • Like 5

I managed to squeeze one last ship in before the snowflakes are gone, Ship No. 506: Kleber

image.thumb.png.c3553c016a2225f3db9356483fa2a486.png

• Like 6

Well, Ship No. 507: filling out her class, USS Yorktown has joined her 2 sisters in my fleet thanks to some dubs leftover from Santa

image.thumb.png.ade179f68f4f9d8a645e5753cb4ca78c.png

• Like 4

Ship 324 (possibly).

When testing it, I found it excellent at torping your team mates from the rear. Good thing FF is now off.... For some it came with the Juliet Charlie anti-detonation flag equipped, is WG trying to tell me something in their own, discreet way?

shot-24.01.11_13.20.03-0540.jpg

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

So in the last couple of days I've added Almte. Grau, Yorktown, Rhode Island, Louisiana.

d6587305ee5dc78c21f830c4831bdde0.png

only one I thought to screenshot. She came out of the last small Gift I got when dusting off the flake from Louisiana.

Brining the total to 591

5c199962e74babe2a22d4a2f8d0ca00b.png

Edited by Efros
  • Like 3

Ship No. 508 joined my fleet with the completion of the dockyard, Admiral Sansonetti to take command

image.thumb.png.e742a9e490bd4edbc865205770b492bb.png

• Like 5

On 1/11/2024 at 6:08 AM, FltCaptAlan said:

Well, Ship No. 507: filling out her class, USS Yorktown has joined her 2 sisters in my fleet thanks to some dubs leftover from Santa

image.thumb.png.ade179f68f4f9d8a645e5753cb4ca78c.png

No. 300 something for me. As much of a CV hater that I am... I'm also a history buff. So... perhaps I can make use of this in Ops. Had a halfway decent first outing in Raptor Rescue. Only 3 kills but good spotting, finished off one CV and was able to smoke Raptor in the danger zones. 

I think it might be fun on a few of the Ops. 

I also had a few extra dubs that dropped recently in SCs and a Santa crate so... wth? I'll probably FXP Essex just for the snowflake.

• Like 5

Finished the Dockyard and added the Michelangelo to my port. I don't think i will do another dockyard anytime soon though.

20240118223432_1.jpg

• Like 2