Well, well, well...

LittleWhiteMouse

2 minutes ago, Wolfswetpaws said:

That's why I copied/pasted/edited my own.  I figure an enterprising person could do the same, here, with their favorite image editing program.
Emoticonsworkinprogress_file_.thumb.png.c27a247f9085921a626d031c39dbaa08.png

Cool. BTW, it's interesting how different they were in the three regions. No clue what they had on RU forum.

1 minute ago, Admiral_Karasu said:

Cool. BTW, it's interesting how different they were in the three regions. No clue what they had on RU forum.

There's also an well-stocked cache of "emoji" in the menu, when one creates a post.
image_2023-08-15_102950666.thumb.png.c369bb497f56fda6656eb392a888ea5d.png

2 hours ago, Wolfswetpaws said:

There's also an well-stocked cache of "emoji" in the menu, when one creates a post.
image_2023-08-15_102950666.thumb.png.c369bb497f56fda6656eb392a888ea5d.png

Thanks, I spot some many which are the same as on Discord, and I think WoWS forums had these too, didn't they? We just practically never used them.

• Haha 1

On 8/14/2023 at 2:30 PM, Admiral_Karasu said:

Reddit is probably good for something, and Discord for quick messaging/chatting. It's also where the WG staff is at in case you need them. They follow the discussion there very.... attentively.

I could never get into Discord for non-verbal comms. It's just not good for a text based discussion beyond a small scale.

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, JonONeill said:

I could never get into Discord for non-verbal comms. It's just not good for a text based discussion beyond a small scale.

That's correct.

Great job getting this site up and making it feel like home. Thanks to all those folks who put in the time and effort to get it up and running.

Eastwood Bravo GIFs | Tenor