New IJN battle cruiser line seems pretty mediocre

Subtle_Octavian

These are good ships for me so far. Adatara was a pleasant surprise but Tsurugi has been amazing for me. Those guns are just so accurate. 

18 hours ago, Wolfswetpaws said:

Grinding the Izumo once was enough.  🙂

https://forum.worldofwarships.com/topic/221037-if-our-commanders-could-talk/?do=findComment&comment=5364453
This ^^^ link will be dead in a couple of days.  But, if you act soon, you can see the screen-shots I enclosed with the post.  🙂 

@DrQlock has a website that is still up & running, though.  And I suggest everyone peruse his works.
https://www.wicked-comix.com/

Izumos guns and Izumo itself is far better now, almost laser

20 hours ago, BOBTHEBALL said:

Damn I I respect the hustle. I couldn't imagine re-grinding BB lines.

Well first I have been playing since a few weeks after release and have around 38 K in coop and 30 K in randoms so it is not that strange. The old BB and some other lines I had several full 19 p captains before rework and when the cpt rework raised the bar to 21 I have tried to get those old 19 p to 21. Of my old 59 it is 5 that remains or so.

So many of the old BB lines I have 21 from T6 or 7. + the IJN DDs. Most of the others it is the T10 + some exceptions , never subs or CVs which I hardly play.

Of the new lines I found the RN Bcs one of the most fun to play , so I regrinded it from T3 several times in succesion, but I have only reached 21 in T9. T10 I now try to get to 21 (on 17 currently) , the next lines will probably be the German BC line but here my T10 is already at 21 so I will not make so many regrinds i think 3 maybe so I get at least 14 from T5 and up and 18 on T8 &9. We see what asymetric can give, last time out I did some heavy captain grinding.

It is a big difference now to get Elite XP as I do so much regrind instead of accumulating XP on present 21 p ships. But I do get back to some favourites.

But when there were 19 p that was the limit I got around 2-300 K Elite XP a week without resorting to much usage of boosters. Much easier to build both top and middle point  captains then. That is if you are a collector, players that keep limited numbers of ships do not have that problem.

Edited by Gnirf

On 10/27/2023 at 5:31 PM, Subtle_Octavian said:

I can't think of a single bb you can't get 120k in in coop.

And yet I can think of PLENTY of BBs that you will NEVER get 5 kills and 5 Cits in a Too quick to be over COOP match full of DDs yoloing for missions etc.

• Like 1

I really enjoy the accuracy, citadels everywhere. Yeah, bad armor but they are kinda fun to play.

They might be mediocre but I am enjoying them so far.

• Like 1