Discord Code for Quaken Unleashed Mission

yss_turtleship

16 hours ago, yss_turtleship said:

winning a Quacken plushie. 

My wife saw that and said "OMG can you buy one?"

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Ensign Cthulhu said:

My wife saw that and said "OMG can you buy one?"

This ^^^ is where WOWs drops the figurative ball in terms of marketing and sales, eh?  🙂 

I sincerely suggest the World of Warships merchandise store do a better job of "merchandizing" like "Spaceballs".
https://worldofwarships.com/en/news/sales-and-events/new-wows-merch-store/
https://world-of-warships-shop.fourthwall.com/

Edited by Wolfswetpaws
  • Like 2

2 hours ago, Wolfswetpaws said:

This ^^^ is where WOWs drops the figurative ball in terms of marketing and sales, eh? 

Absolutely. Mrs Cthulhu has been harping on about this for years. The big expensive "naval legends" coffee-table books WG are offering for sale now are a step in the right direction, but too niche and expensive for most tastes. 

Now that the Transylvania story arc has closed, we're ripe for novelizations a la Warhammer 40K and other various fandoms that have spread out beyond their typical media. i can see it now - the original fight could be done by a brave trio of fin de siecle early 1900s ships but much more advanced 1940s tech was required to close the portal, and now for the final conflict, the previous rag-tag bunch of steampunk and mutant misfits isn't enough and EVERYONE around the world is being mobilized. (To paraphrase a comic series I once read, "Ladies and gentlemen, you are all on the Global Frequency.")

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1