Important for registration:

I_cant_Swim_

You need to click the box "I agree to terms and conditions..." at the end of registration for it to work.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

yea i cant see the thread thing at the top unless i hover over it,, like home---discussion forums---general forums..

Guest Capt_of_Satisfaction
22 hours ago, I_cant_Swim_ said:

You need to click the box "I agree to terms and conditions..." at the end of registration for it to work.

lol, I had an issue with that.  Apparently, I was unable identify the buses un the photos.  The wheels on the bus go round and round :classic_biggrin:

I am still having trouble with the donation page.  Any help with that would be appreciated.

12 minutes ago, Mazgazine1 said:

Yeah the box is uhh very invisible.

No kidding. I didn’t even realize it was there until I got rerouted when I tried to sign up. 

3 hours ago, Took said:

yea i cant see the thread thing at the top unless i hover over it,, like home---discussion forums---general forums..

58 minutes ago, Capt_of_Satisfaction said:

lol, I had an issue with that.  Apparently, I was unable identify the buses un the photos.  The wheels on the bus go round and round :classic_biggrin:

I am still having trouble with the donation page.  Any help with that would be appreciated.

40 minutes ago, Mazgazine1 said:

Yeah the box is uhh very invisible.

22 minutes ago, Mordt said:

No kidding. I didn’t even realize it was there until I got rerouted when I tried to sign up. 

Change your theme below. Either select Default or try the new Dark theme (DevStrike Darkly) @I_cant_Swim_ just released.

Edited by yss_turtleship